Windows 10: Activated window suddenly ask for Activation

Discus and support Activated window suddenly ask for Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My window is register to a digital license linked to my Microsoft account, I updated my windows 10 Pro Education then after some days my window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by malikasad1, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Activated window suddenly ask for Activation

My window is register to a digital license linked to my Microsoft account, I updated my windows 10 Pro Education then after some days my window suddenly deactivated, now I got this massage "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. Error code: 0x8007000D"

Activated window suddenly ask for Activation 514ed285-0cb3-4f4a-818b-01c6cde23c0a?upload=true.png

:)

malikasad1, Jan 15, 2019

2. Windows Activation?

Windows will do this if it detects a significant (their word, questionable use) hardware change, and will ask you to reactivate.

After a key has been activated X number of times, you will have to call to activate it.

Couple of tips for the phone call: You can use your keypad, and when they're telling you keys, instead of saying "Repeat that" and "Continue" type 1 and 2. With these tips, that activation call will only last you about 4 and a half minutes.

DanishDevil, Jan 15, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Activated window suddenly ask for Activation

Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Activated window suddenly ask for Activation

1. Activated window suddenly ask for Activation - Similar Threads - Activated window suddenly

2. Windows asking for activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows asking for activation: Getting popups about windows licencing and they wont go away, not sure what i need to do since i went to settings and i have no key apparently, if it helps i bought the computer from someone else. Is this anything to worry about? is there any way to get rid of the activate...
  3. Windows asking for activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asking for activation: Getting popups about windows licencing and they wont go away, not sure what i need to do since i went to settings and i have no key apparently, if it helps i bought the computer from someone else. Is this anything to worry about? is there any way to get rid of the activate...
  4. Windows asking for activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows suddenly asking for activation

Windows suddenly asking for activation: Hello, I have recently encountered this issue where my windows suddenly started asking for activation. It displays me 0x8007007B error and i can't seem to find a solution to this. Thanks for answers....
  6. why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?

why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?: Please answer my question why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation, but I don't have activation because my Windows is a package with my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scientistco/ae19b6a8-a89e-4b21-8fef-ef775adacc78
  7. Windows asking for activation

Windows asking for activation: Hi, I just restarted my laptop, and I am getting a watermark on the bottom left corner to activate my windows I have made no hardware changes on my laptop, and the laptop shipped with an original Windows 10 Home edition over an year ago. The watermark tells me to go to...
  8. Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation

Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation: I've owned my Asus X442U for 3 years, bought from an authorized retailer. They activated Windows the day I bought it, with the product key and all so I'm sure I've been running a legit version of Windows all these years. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home 1903 Build...
  9. asking windows activation

asking windows activation: how I activate my windows? its have an error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asking-windows-activation/2bc83a57-ca61-4fe3-81cc-3919a2b66d32"
  10. MY WINDOWS IS ASKING IS SUDDENLY ASKING FOR ACTIVATION.

MY WINDOWS IS ASKING IS SUDDENLY ASKING FOR ACTIVATION.: WHTA IS THE THE PRODUCT KEY OF PRODUCT ID 00331-10000-00001-AA475 THE PRODUCT ID ENDS WITH T83GX. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-asking-is-suddenly-asking-for/0577d752-cfc1-4b64-aa0c-66c39f6e0f71"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. product id 00331-10000-00001-AA475 product key