Windows 10: Activated Windows 10, and sound doesn't work.

Discus and support Activated Windows 10, and sound doesn't work. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a non activated version of windows 10 on my system, which has been running fine, but as soon as I activated windows, I realized I had no sound in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Deverick Pelser, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Activated Windows 10, and sound doesn't work.

I had a non activated version of windows 10 on my system, which has been running fine, but as soon as I activated windows, I realized I had no sound in my games. While trying to fix that, I realized the problem is bigger than just no sound. When going on YouTube, I can see all the new uploads (my internet is working fine, I'm using it right now), and when opening a video, the video doesn't play. When opening Amazon Music, none of my music plays either. I can use the internet perfectly other that those problems. My Logitech gaming software also just loads forever without opening. I have tried to find solutions to my problem, but it either didn't work or wasn't for my problem.

:)

Deverick Pelser, Dec 18, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Activated Windows 10, and sound doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

Activated Windows 10, and sound doesn't work.

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Activated Windows 10, and sound doesn't work.

1. Activated Windows 10, and sound doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Activated sound doesn't

2. Windows 10 activation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation doesn't work: I'm having trouble activating Windows 10 after having a different problem and then restoring Windows from my laptop. The activate process is telling me that I 'don't have a valid digital license or ptoduct key.' I get 'Error code: 0xC004F012'. When I try Troubleshooting as it...
  3. Windows 10 activation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation doesn't work: I'm having trouble activating Windows 10 after having a different problem and then restoring Windows from my laptop. The activate process is telling me that I 'don't have a valid digital license or ptoduct key.' I get 'Error code: 0xC004F012'. When I try Troubleshooting as it...
  4. Windows 10 activation doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sound doesn't work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound doesn't work on Windows 10: I needed more space on my computer and deleted multiple third party apps I thought were unimportant. My computer was working fine for about a day and a half. Watched videos with sound and all of a sudden it stopped working. I don't know if I deleted an important app or how to...
  6. Sound doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound doesn't work?: Ok so I very recently got my new laptop, it's a Lenovo Thinkpad T450, and so far it's been working fine. It's hard to say when exactly the problem started or why, but late yesterday the sound just... stopped? No settings were changed, no dodgy links were opened, there is no...
  7. Sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound doesn't work: I got a new laptop and the sound and speakers worked fine. I connected my Bluetooth earphones and I used them for maybe a week. One day i decided to use the speakers but the sound wouldn't turn on. I've tested multiple devices and it seems like wired earphones and the...
  8. Sound doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound doesn't work.: After running a gpu driver cleanup tool, because they were messed up sound doesn't work anymore. I tried installing new drivers, reinstalling them, installing windows default ones, installing ones that came with my motherboard, I tried restarting audio services, still no...
  9. 5.1 surround sound doesn't work with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    5.1 surround sound doesn't work with Windows 10: My surround sound system doesn't work on my computer with Windows 10, but it works with a different computer that has Ubuntu installed on it. When I configure the sound to 5.1 I can get windows to play the test tone through all of the speakers, but it only uses the L, R...
  10. Sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound doesn't work: Why does the sound stop working on my Windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-doesnt-work/9b464071-8b38-472a-b211-ecb240969c1d