Windows 10: Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support

Discus and support Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit activated with a digital licence linked to my Microsoft Account. However on the Windows Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alittleoldman, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support

I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit activated with a digital licence linked to my Microsoft Account.

However on the Windows Update page it says I m running a version of windows that's nearing the end of support. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvements.

What? How?

Today my system began to play up, with particular issues with my second monitor.

Any help gratefully received

:)

alittleoldman, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 12, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jul 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support

1. Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support - Similar Threads - Activated message saying

2. my window 8 computer is saying that nearing end of suprot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window 8 computer is saying that nearing end of suprot: help pleej am 69 yer grand ma boutta die from Brazil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-8-computer-is-saying-that-nearing-end-of/c02c0426-8595-49c4-9f6e-222d11770f36
  3. my window 8 computer is saying that nearing end of suprot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window 8 computer is saying that nearing end of suprot: help pleej am 69 yer grand ma boutta die from Brazil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-8-computer-is-saying-that-nearing-end-of/c02c0426-8595-49c4-9f6e-222d11770f36
  4. You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service.: Hello, I have been running into a problem with Windows 10 updates. A while ago, I downloaded the Windows 10 version 1909 update. I think during the installation something must have happened. Ever since that update my computer constantly says that I'm running a version of...
  5. “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”: I just got this message this morning. what does it mean? It said it would automatically restart my computer and update but I paused it for a week because I don’t know what’s going to happen. Does anyone know what version I would update to? I’m currently on the 1903 version....
  6. Windows 10 Version 1903 support end is near (December 2020)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Version 1903 support end is near (December 2020): Support for the Windows 10 operating system version 1903 will end on December 8, 2020 for all supported editions. Windows 10 version 1903 was released as the first feature update for 2019 on May 21, 2019. Since it is the first feature update release of the year 2019, its...
  7. Windows 10 End of support

Windows 10 End of support: What will happen when windows 10 is out of support in 2025 when there is no other versions of windows ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-end-of-support/3fc8aff4-c7b3-47b5-af70-20a36ec72622
  8. My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update...: Just as a preface, I barely know anything about computers. I use them for school and gaming. I get concepts about them, but I’m not good at navigating their inner workings so I apologize in advance. But here’s my problem. I have always updated windows, but the last update...
  9. End to Support of Windows 10

End to Support of Windows 10: What will replace Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-to-support-of-windows-10/341575ec-0fa8-4d05-b6ca-e532eb0d003b
  10. Microsoft will enforce Windows 10 upgrades when support end nears

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will enforce Windows 10 upgrades when support end nears: The Windows 10 upgrade process changed significantly in 2019. Previously, Windows 10 feature updates would be pushed via Windows Update to compatible systems shortly after release and official options to block these were limited to Pro and Enterprise editions of the operating...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. youre currently running a version of windows thats nearing the end of support. we recommend you update to the most recent version of windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvements.

2. Youre currently running a version of Windows thats nearing the end of support. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvements

3. oure currently running a version of windows thats nearing the end of support. we recommend you update to the most recent version of windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvements.

4. your version of windows has reached end of service. we recommend you update to the most recent version of windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements.,
  5. microsoft nearing end of service,
  6. youre currently running a version of windows thats nearing the end of support,
  7. you’re currently running a version of windows that’s nearing the end of service. we recommend you update to the most recent version of windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements.,
  8. Youre currently running a version of Windows thats nearing the end of support. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvements.,
  9. youre currently running a version of windows thats nearing the end of support. we recommend you update to the most recent version of windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvement,
  10. Youre currently running a version of Windows thats nearing the end of support. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 now,
  11. nearing the end of support,
  12. my windows 10 is nearing end of support,
  13. youre currently running a version of windows thats nearing the end of support. we recommend you update to the most recent version of windows 10,
  14. windows 10 you are currently running a version that is nearing the end of support,
  15. windows 10 nearing end of support