Windows 10: Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support

Discus and support Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit activated with a digital licence linked to my Microsoft Account. However on the Windows Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alittleoldman, Jul 12, 2019 at 3:47 PM.

1. Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support

I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Pro 64bit activated with a digital licence linked to my Microsoft Account.

However on the Windows Update page it says I m running a version of windows that's nearing the end of support. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 now to get the latest features and security improvements.

What? How?

Today my system began to play up, with particular issues with my second monitor.

Any help gratefully received

:)

alittleoldman, Jul 12, 2019 at 3:47 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. DRDNA Win User
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support

1. Activated Windows 10 but message saying my version of Windows ids nearing the end of support - Similar Threads - Activated message saying

2. Windows Update can now notify users when end of support nears

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update can now notify users when end of support nears: Microsoft has promised to be more transparent about Windows 10 servicing and features updates, and the company has changed the Windows Update process significantly. As part of the new approach, the feature update is offered only when a user manually checks for updates, and...
  3. Microsoft will enforce Windows 10 upgrades when support end nears

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will enforce Windows 10 upgrades when support end nears: The Windows 10 upgrade process changed significantly in 2019. Previously, Windows 10 feature updates would be pushed via Windows Update to compatible systems shortly after release and official options to block these were limited to Pro and Enterprise editions of the operating...
  4. My Windows says that is not activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows says that is not activated.: My problem is pretty much what the subject says. After an update suddenly my computer says that is not activated, I don;t know what happened and I don't wanna pay for Windows again. Please help!...
  5. When does Windows 10 Support End?

When does Windows 10 Support End?: My father in law is looking for a new laptop and I'm concerned that support is coming to an end. I've googled the question and it looks like Oct 13, 2020 and extended support Oct 14, 2025, I presume that extended support is for large companies, Not individuals. If support...
  6. Windows 10 Mobile End of Support FAQ

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile End of Support FAQ: General Windows 10 Mobile What does end of support for Windows 10 Mobile entail? As of December 10, 2019, Windows 10 Mobile users are no longer eligible to receive new security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support options, or online technical content...
  7. Says my Windows is not activated

Says my Windows is not activated: It says my windows is not 'activated'. It's definitely legitimate I bought it from Microsoft. The Activation page is just blank please help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-my-windows-is-not-activated/9323fb80-c096-405d-a6bb-c7500c3640d1"
  8. Windows 10 version 1511 End of Support on Oct. 10, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1511 End of Support on Oct. 10, 2017: If you're currently running Windows 10 version 1511, you’ll receive a notification that your device needs the latest security updates and will attempt to update your device. Windows 10 version 1511 is currently at end of service, which means devices running these operating...
  9. System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 nearing end of support

in Windows 10 News
    System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 nearing end of support: Product support for Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 will reach its end of support date in 12 months. If you are using this version, please upgrade to a newer version before January 9, 2018 to ensure supportability.The following resources are available to...
  10. Microsoft End of Support for Windows 10 Mobile version 1511

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft End of Support for Windows 10 Mobile version 1511: Today, Microsoft is ending support today for Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise version 1511 released in November 2015. Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...%2010%20Mobile 102021

Users found this page by searching for:

1. currently running windows version that is nearing the end of support

2. you are currently running a version of windows that is nearing the end of support