Windows 10: Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update.

Discus and support Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I use Windows 10 Enterprise 64x version 1803 and recently updated it to version 1909, following Window's suggestion. I did not recognize my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #Humility_first, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update.

Hello!

I use Windows 10 Enterprise 64x version 1803 and recently updated it to version 1909, following Window's suggestion. I did not recognize my computer afterwards. It was terribly slow and I never dared making a copy or a move action: it would have lasted forever. I decided to uninstall the updates but it did not help that much. So I went for a system restore and everything is back to normal.

I hope Microsoft checks this particular version 1909 because updates are to improve system performance and not to deteriorate the latter.

However, Windows was activated before the update to version 1909 but is suddenly now no longer activated.

How can I reactivate it? I don't remember the key.

I run on an 8th generation i5 processor @1.6Ghz 1.8Ghz and a virtual memory of 8GB.

Thanks

:)

#Humility_first, Jun 17, 2020

2. Activation and Updates

Thank you. I will uninstall Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall then. Which of them does a better job of defending, would you say? Comodo or Windows Defender?

Philip1749, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Activation and Updates

I have Comodo Premium Anti-Virus and Firewall installed. Would this be sufficient to disable Windows Defender? If so, what steps should I take to permit Windows Defender to bypass Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall and become able to be activated?

I just deactivated Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall, but to no avail. I still could not activate Windows Defender. There has to be another cause. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would be very interested.

Philip1749, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update.

Windows 7 Activation Problem

My brother had a rig with cracked windows 7 on it + MSE. Automatic updates were off by default, that KB971033 was hidden. MSE seems to have gotten very bossy, as it turned on updates, downloaded the activation checker automatically and deactivated windows. All the prompts about activation were coming through MSE. He reactivated it with some youtube vid instructions.

I just had to uninstall MSE myself. I was downloading 1 optional update and suddenly MSE kicks in and downloads 7 other updates along with it. I stopped it during the install and just uninstalled MSE. Microsoft just officially blew it here. That kind of invasive shit isn't going to fly. What's really weird is MSE's actions just don't match up with Microsoft's usually lax stance on pirating. I mean that KB update isn't even selected by default with 7, nor was it with vista.

LAN_deRf_HA, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update.

1. Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update. - Similar Threads - Activated becomes deactivated

2. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Deactivated After Update: Hello Everyone,I recently tried to install the latest Windows 10 updates March 15, 2022 and now my PC says Windows is not activated and I cannot connect to the internet.I’ve tried multiple solutions from online websites using my phone to search the internet but nothing seems...
  3. Windows 10 Deactivated After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deactivated After Update: Hello Everyone,I recently tried to install the latest Windows 10 updates March 15, 2022 and now my PC says Windows is not activated and I cannot connect to the internet.I’ve tried multiple solutions from online websites using my phone to search the internet but nothing seems...
  4. Activated Windows becomes deactivated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activated Windows becomes deactivated: Hello! Please how do I reactivate windows after it suddenly tells me windows is not activated? I run on an 8th generation i5 processor @1.6Ghz 1.8Ghz and a virtual memory of 8GB. Thanks...
  5. Activation error after uninstalling an windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation error after uninstalling an windows update: After I uninstalled the latest windows update on my laptop, I frequently recieve activate windows message and the watermark. Before windows update, it was absolutely fine. How can I fix this? I uninstalled the update because of black screen error...
  6. Windows deactivated after update

Windows deactivated after update: I recently updated my windows to the latest build from the one it was shipped with. After updating my product key is gone and I'm getting activation popups again and again. I tried the original product key but it won't work. Can my windows be activated or product keys are...
  7. Activated Windows suddenly deactivated after update

Activated Windows suddenly deactivated after update: Hello! My activated Windows 10 suddenly asks me to activate it and go to Settings to activate. I get the permanent watermark on the lower right corner. I've never had this issue before. I got this after the latest update, I tried all the troubleshooters and CMD tasks, but...
  8. Windows deactivated after update......

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows deactivated after update......: Recently I bought my laptop acer aspire 5 with pre activated windows 10 home...….now after an update from windows the windows is showing deactivated …nothing is shown in setting activation tab….pls guide.....[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE

AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE: Hello Plz Help me out!!! After update Window 10 there are some problem I am facing . . . 1. My window require activation. ( Showing Window Is not Activated). but when I brought this pc it is pre installed) 2. No file and photo is open after update neither another app is...
  10. Windows Deactivate After update

Windows Deactivate After update: I have purchased new laptop 25 Jan 2019, it came with pre installed windows 10 home. Then after i have updated the window and restarted several times. But when everything finished, window asking for reactivation. Tried everything but issue not resolved....