Windows 10: Activated Windows becomes deactivated

Discus and support Activated Windows becomes deactivated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! Please how do I reactivate windows after it suddenly tells me windows is not activated? I run on an 8th generation i5 processor @1.6Ghz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #Humility_first, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Activated Windows becomes deactivated

Hello!

Please how do I reactivate windows after it suddenly tells me windows is not activated?

I run on an 8th generation i5 processor @1.6Ghz 1.8Ghz and a virtual memory of 8GB.

Thanks

:)

#Humility_first, Jun 17, 2020

2. Activation and Updates

Thank you. I will uninstall Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall then. Which of them does a better job of defending, would you say? Comodo or Windows Defender?

Philip1749, Jun 17, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Activated Windows becomes deactivated

Activation and Updates

I have Comodo Premium Anti-Virus and Firewall installed. Would this be sufficient to disable Windows Defender? If so, what steps should I take to permit Windows Defender to bypass Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall and become able to be activated?

I just deactivated Comodo Anti-Virus and Firewall, but to no avail. I still could not activate Windows Defender. There has to be another cause. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, I would be very interested.

Philip1749, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Activated Windows becomes deactivated

1. Activated Windows becomes deactivated - Similar Threads - Activated becomes deactivated

2. Deactivating Wins10 MAK activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Deactivating Wins10 MAK activation: sooo i checked that my windows is activated using MAK activation or smth, is there any way to deactive it and change it to product key?MAK Activation cause "Microsoft Software Protection" eat a lot of cpu i did slmgr /upk but didnt work...
  3. Deactivating Wins10 MAK activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivating Wins10 MAK activation: sooo i checked that my windows is activated using MAK activation or smth, is there any way to deactive it and change it to product key?MAK Activation cause "Microsoft Software Protection" eat a lot of cpu i did slmgr /upk but didnt work...
  4. Deactivating Wins10 MAK activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activate and deactivate features not loading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate and deactivate features not loading: I want to activate direct play on my windows 10 laptop. When I want to open the Activate and deactivate windows features menu it just tells me to wait infinitely. I also tried to do it through a windows powershell, where the command doesn’t do anything. Is there any fix for...
  6. Active window keeps "deactivating".

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Active window keeps "deactivating".: When I'm working in a window (like typing a doc on Word or watching videos in Edge), it keeps getting deactivated (it's the same as clicking on the desktop). To activate it again, I need to click in it or use Alt+Tab. Any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks! submitted...
  7. Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activated Windows becomes deactivated after successful uninstallation of a poor Update.: Hello! I use Windows 10 Enterprise 64x version 1803 and recently updated it to version 1909, following Window's suggestion. I did not recognize my computer afterwards. It was terribly slow and I never dared making a copy or a move action: it would have lasted forever. I...
  8. Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working

Windows deactivated-- activation troubleshooter not working: Hello! My copy of Windows was deactivated on my computer, and I can't get it to reactivate. I suspect it has something to do with the Software Protection service, which I can't get to run (Error code 5: Access Denied). The product key came with the computer itself, so I don't...
  9. AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE

AFTER UPDATE WINDOW BECOME NOT ACTIVE: Hello Plz Help me out!!! After update Window 10 there are some problem I am facing . . . 1. My window require activation. ( Showing Window Is not Activated). but when I brought this pc it is pre installed) 2. No file and photo is open after update neither another app is...
  10. Windows deactivated and Activation tab in settings is blank

Windows deactivated and Activation tab in settings is blank: Hi, I have purchased an Acer laptop few months ago and after some time there were few Windows updates like the regular once. After these updates, the next time a started my laptop, I got an alert saying the windows copy is deactivated and activate it from Activation tab in...