Windows 10: Activating a product Code on Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack

Discus and support Activating a product Code on Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently uninstalled my Flight Simulator X Gold Edition which included Acceleration Expansion Pack to do a fresh reinstall. However it will not let... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CC-J1, Dec 10, 2020.

1. CC-J1 Win User

Activating a product Code on Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack

I recently uninstalled my Flight Simulator X Gold Edition which included Acceleration Expansion Pack to do a fresh reinstall.

However it will not let me add the Acceleration Pack product key which means I cannot use it. I have tried many times without success so what would be the reason for this?

:)

CC-J1, Dec 10, 2020
  2. skipup Win User

Unable to activate Flight Simulator X after installing Acceleration expansion pack

after installing acceleration expansion pack in Microsoft flight sim X I get no activation screen so consequently flight sim runs for only half hour.

***Modified title from: activation code for acceleration pack ***

skipup, Dec 10, 2020
  3. wichita6 Win User
    MS flight simulator X Acceleration Expansion pack wont activate

I am trying to play the Microsoft flight simulator x game but after installing the Acceleration Expansion pack I can only play for 30 minutes.

I called tech support and after holding for 45 minutes they say they can't help me because its no longer supported.

upon starting the game I get a message that it can't be activated - "We're sorry, an unexpected error occurred which is preventing product activation from being completed" Error Code: 1-80004005

anyone know what the problem is?

wichita6, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Activating a product Code on Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack

Activating Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

Hi Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Activation is required to unlock all the features of the particular game. In order to activate Flight Simulator X you need to have the product key, which you would have received when you purchase the game.

• Do you receive any error code when you try to activate Flight Simulator X?

If you are receiving any error code while trying to activate Flight Simulator, you can refer the articles

Flight Simulator X: "An error occurred while attempting to activate the product The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application"
    and

You receive an activation message after you play Flight Simulator X for 30 minutes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Activating a product Code on Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack

1. Activating a product Code on Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack - Similar Threads - Activating product Code

2. flight simulator x acceleration upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator x acceleration upgrade: good evening sir ,Hi ! i am using Microsoft flight simulator x acceleration since 2010 but i wanted to upgrade if there is an update available such as add on map, scenery ,new airport. How do i do that plus i have been using aerosoft addon A320/321 past 2 year back in which i...
  3. Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate: I can't play FSX with Acceleration expansion for more than 30 minutes. I installed FSX Deluxe and it had me activate it. It worked fine..... Then I installed Acceleration Expansion and it did NOT give me the activation screen and I can not get the activation screen ever. When...
  4. Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate: I can't play FSX with Acceleration expansion for more than 30 minutes. I installed FSX Deluxe and it had me activate it. It worked fine..... Then I installed Acceleration Expansion and it did NOT give me the activation screen and I can not get the activation screen ever. When...
  5. flight simulator acceleration expansion pack

flight simulator acceleration expansion pack: hi havng just had my pc overalled have tried to reinstall fsx but when it came to installing the expansion pack after it had installed nothing came up to put in the serial no any ideas regards trevor...
  6. Unable to activate Flight Simulator X after installing Acceleration expansion pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Flight Simulator X after installing Acceleration expansion pack: after installing acceleration expansion pack in Microsoft flight sim X I get no activation screen so consequently flight sim runs for only half hour. ***Modified title from: activation code for acceleration pack ***...
  7. Flight Simulator X Acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Acceleration: Hi, long time ago, maybe in 2008 or so, my father bought the Flight Simulator X Acceleration key, and it installed the game and he played it for a long time, however he tried to play it today ( 05 - Sept - 2019 ), but he couldn’t find the game or its icon, the only thing he...
  8. Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack

Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack: I had this flight simulator on my old computer which has died. I have the loaded the game on to the new computer. The registration for the acceleration pack will not be accepted on the new computer,(seems like you can only register once). I love this game how do I go about re...
  9. Flight Simulator X Acceleration add-on activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator X Acceleration add-on activation: Hello. I address to this community to say that I was able to activate the Acceleration add-on for flight Simulator X on Windows 10 thanks to the information provided here!!!!! Thank you very much. Regards from Spain....
  10. Cannot activate Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Microsoft Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack: Hi I have gone to reinstall FSX Acceleration onto my Windows 10 desktop after a clean install of Windows and I cannot activate it. Everything seems to install correctly but when I start up FSX I get an error message that FSX Acceleration could not be activated. I also get...