Windows 10: Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365

Discus and support Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi! I'm looking for a solution or answer for a question. Our AD is running on Windows Server 2012 R2, we also have Azure AD license and we're using... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Henri Pill, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365

Hi!

I'm looking for a solution or answer for a question.

Our AD is running on Windows Server 2012 R2, we also have Azure AD license and we're using O365 products.

We're looking ways to make our system better, secure and better for our users.

We attempted to enable biometrics with GPO which did not work back then. We recieved error: Your credentials could not be verified.

I've gone through few posts from docs.microsoft.com regarding enabling Windows Hello for business, but I couldn't figure out, if our system is up for prereqs or not.

I'm happy to answer any questions which weren't explained in the text before.

:)

Henri Pill, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Mr Davo Win User

Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?

Hi All,

I want to image Windows 10; but more importantly I need to join Azure AD 'Out of the Box'!

I don't have a 'master' Azure AD account. I am not even sure that such a thing exits, e.g.: the Administrator account on a standard Active Directory Domain.

Where should I be looking for configuration, where it comes to Azure AD automatic joining?

My thoughts are PowerShell DST! But that is just a rumour.

Any suggestions would be amazing.

Regards,

Davo

Mr Davo, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 login with Azure AD join failing

I have two Surface 3 (i.e. not Pro) tablets that I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro. I also have a fully working Office 365 tenancy. I logged in with a Microsoft (Live) account to create an initial administrator account.

Then I was excited to perform an Azure AD Join on the first one and logged into Windows 10 using the "Other user" option that then appeared on the login screen. I logged in using the O365 account that I used for the Join and another O365 account. However,
    the second Surface will join the Azure AD (O365) tenancy no problems but every time I try to log in it tries for a while and then says that "The username or password is incorrect. Try again."

Does anyone have a way to diagnose what is going wrong or have a suggestion on how to resolve this please?

Thanks.

SteveR_Ark, Apr 11, 2019
  4. SarahKong Win User

Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365

SarahKong, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365

1. Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365 - Similar Threads - Activating Biometrics Azure

2. Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure AD: Hello there, If I have to install a software in 100 Laptop, how can I do it without have on promise Active Directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-ad/7657e31f-c97e-4524-9196-faebcf264e84
  3. Azure AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure AD: Hello there, If I have to install a software in 100 Laptop, how can I do it without have on promise Active Directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-ad/7657e31f-c97e-4524-9196-faebcf264e84
  4. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD: Hi,Currently we have our on-premise AD syncing to our Azure AD. We want to remove our on-premise AD and move all of our users to Azure AD. Since every user is already synced to our Azure AD, can we shut down our on-premise AD and connect our computers to the Azure AD? Will...
  5. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD: Hi,Currently we have our on-premise AD syncing to our Azure AD. We want to remove our on-premise AD and move all of our users to Azure AD. Since every user is already synced to our Azure AD, can we shut down our on-premise AD and connect our computers to the Azure AD? Will...
  6. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Azure AD Connector

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Azure AD Connector: If I have one Azure Ad connector at one data center. If there was a disaster or during DR testing, I power down the the Azure AD connector and bring it up a copy/replicated/backup on the other data center. Same VLan no change to the machine. Then run it for a day then delete...
  8. Adding Azure AD group to local group fails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Azure AD group to local group fails: The command below fails with error "there is no such global user or group: AzureAd\*** Email address is removed for privacy ***"net localgroup administrators "AzureAD\*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" /AddI have tried using the SID, no AzureAD, and no domain and...
  9. On-prem to azure ad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On-prem to azure ad: Hi, We have some customers that wants to take all services to azure. We have sett up ad sync so users are loaded up and computers are azurr ad registered. We are trying to find the best way to automate the transfer for the computers. What is the best approach. The...
  10. Keyboard layout changed while login using O365 - Azure AD account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard layout changed while login using O365 - Azure AD account: Hi, We are using Win10 Pro system which was connected to Azure AD - Office365 Essential account. Once we logged in to this system by new user account of O365, keyboard layout has been changed to UK. It has to be changed after logged in to this account for US layout Also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft o365 biometric

2. biometrics with AD

3. biometric authentication o365

4. office 365 biometric login,
  5. windows hello O365,
  6. add biometric login to office 365,
  7. biometric authentication azure ad,
  8. azure AD biometrics,
  9. biometric authentication with Azure AD,
  10. using biometrics to login O365