Windows 10: Activating Cortana

Discus and support Activating Cortana in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok..I originally signed into Cortana with a gmail account (not microsoft account). I need to sign in with my outlook account however, now I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shade, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Shade Win User

Activating Cortana

Ok..I originally signed into Cortana with a gmail account (not microsoft account). I need to sign in with my outlook account however, now I cannot change the email account in Cortana. How can I change the email I use to sign into Cortana? I cannot find any options that allow me to change it.

:)

Shade, Aug 15, 2015

2. Want to start cortana in Lumia 540

There is no hey Cortana settings in my Lumia 540. I have to tap a mike icon to start Cortana. How can I activate hey Cortana settings in my phone?

Original title: hey Cortana activation

DivyacrotuMajumder, Aug 15, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Activating Cortana

1. Activating Cortana - Similar Threads - Activating Cortana

2. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana voice activation: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home, no voice activation for Cortana, how do I upgrade to that version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-voice-activation/99ca1c46-d378-4fb2-8f00-25c549503ede
  3. "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable

in Cortana
    "Hey Cortana" Voice Activation is currently unavailable: Trying to set up "Hey Cortana" Unable to.. I see no options. When I click Windows+C it does pop up.. I have check setting over and over and no option to turn on "Hey Cortana" When I turn on Cortana and check setting from there I see " Wake word invocation is currently...
  4. Cortana Voice Activation

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Activation: My windows build is 19041.504 I just updated to windows 10 2004 and cortana voice activation is unavalabile, and it s says that it will be avalabile in the future updates. My language is on US and i saw on youtube that this problem was fixed in 19041.329 build, but for me...
  5. how to activate cortana voice activation

in Cortana
    how to activate cortana voice activation: how to activate cortana voice activation * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: cortana releted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-cortana-voice-activation/f74cc3af-2f0d-4fce-9ff9-ad24025fa245
  6. Cortana voice activation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana voice activation: Hi guys, I am trying to activate cortana by saying "cortana" is not working, mic is ok, permission is given, other than this cortana is fully functioning, but when i am saying "cortana" it did nothing. If someone knows about this problem please help. submitted by...
  7. Not activating Cortana by not registering?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not activating Cortana by not registering?: Morning tsm. Wants to decativate Cortana because deleting is not recommended or almost impossible. When I open Cortana, it means that I have to register to start Cortana. Is it enough that I simply do not register so that Cortana is not used/activated? Lg Cortana nicht...
  8. How can I activate Cortana? Settings, Cortana, Hey Cortana toggle will not work.

in Cortana
    How can I activate Cortana? Settings, Cortana, Hey Cortana toggle will not work.: When I go to settings, Cortana, and try to turn on the toggle to allow Hey Cortana to funtion, it will not turn on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-cortana-settings-cortana-hey/a7fd5b59-9b42-4244-8bb4-4f55571ed4d5
  9. Cortana Activation Bug

in Cortana
    Cortana Activation Bug: About once a day, Cortana will activate on her own and pull up the full screen mode. This is getting obnoxious. My mic isn't even turned on when this happens, I wear headphones and there is absolutely no background noise. This needs to be fixed!...
  10. Cortana Voice Won't Activate!!

in Cortana
    Cortana Voice Won't Activate!!: Clicking Windows + C or the Cortana button bring up the little screen as if ready for audio, but no listening or audio feedback happens. Ring appears but does not pulse or provide the audio acknowledgement that it is listening. "Hey Cortana" does not work at all. Cannot...