Windows 10: Activating Cortana

Discus and support Activating Cortana in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ok..I originally signed into Cortana with a gmail account (not microsoft account). I need to sign in with my outlook account however, now I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shade, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Shade Win User

Activating Cortana

Ok..I originally signed into Cortana with a gmail account (not microsoft account). I need to sign in with my outlook account however, now I cannot change the email account in Cortana. How can I change the email I use to sign into Cortana? I cannot find any options that allow me to change it.

:)

Shade, Aug 15, 2015

2. Want to start cortana in Lumia 540

There is no hey Cortana settings in my Lumia 540. I have to tap a mike icon to start Cortana. How can I activate hey Cortana settings in my phone?

Original title: hey Cortana activation

DivyacrotuMajumder, Aug 15, 2015
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Activating Cortana

1. Activating Cortana - Similar Threads - Activating Cortana

2. Is cortana still a thing in 2024 and how do I activate it? If not, what assitants are on pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is cortana still a thing in 2024 and how do I activate it? If not, what assitants are on pc?: I've tried to activate cortana but get the message "Cortana in Windows as a standalone app is depreciated" and I'm not sure what it means. Does this mean Cortana is no longer here and I cant use it on my Windows computer?...
  3. Is cortana still a thing in 2024 and how do I activate it? If not, what assitants are on pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is cortana still a thing in 2024 and how do I activate it? If not, what assitants are on pc?: I've tried to activate cortana but get the message "Cortana in Windows as a standalone app is depreciated" and I'm not sure what it means. Does this mean Cortana is no longer here and I cant use it on my Windows computer?...
  4. No voice activation setting for Cortana. Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No voice activation setting for Cortana. Need help!: I’m trying to enable voice activation for Cortana but when I go into settings the option for Cortana isn’t there submitted by /u/DueOscar1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uqxheu/no_voice_activation_setting_for_cortana_need_help/
  5. Cortana activating without input.

in Cortana
    Cortana activating without input.: I see this has been an issue for others and that it seems to be the trackpad for them. only one problem, I don't have a trackpad or gestures to use it.No sound even remotely close to the key phrase either....
  6. Cortana activating without input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana activating without input.: I see this has been an issue for others and that it seems to be the trackpad for them. only one problem, I don't have a trackpad or gestures to use it.No sound even remotely close to the key phrase either....
  7. Cortana activating without input.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How can I prevent Cortana from activating in response to stray words and noises?

in Cortana
    How can I prevent Cortana from activating in response to stray words and noises?: Cortana pops up often when I'm watching TV or just when there are noises in the room., How can I prevent these false activations?There are many web pages that talk about training Cortana, but none of the things described exist on my computer. I have Windows 10 Pro 9043.1288...
  9. How to active Cortana

in Cortana
    How to active Cortana: I dont know how to active cortana. I set region is United State and language is EnglishThis is screenshotThanks for help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-active-cortana/055bce8c-f546-4277-8032-c8b65bcd4e51
  10. Cortana voice activation took over microphone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana voice activation took over microphone!: Cortana used to pop-up mistakenly frequently, so I turned off the voice activation for some time.For some reason, I turned it on again, since then, my microphone was taken over completely!My friends can't hear my voice through voice call on any messaging app until the voice...