Windows 10: activating favorites in windows 10

Discus and support activating favorites in windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; when I click on something I want to see in favorites it will not take me to the site I want. what do I do 35583 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by wrightsheila66, Dec 29, 2015.

1. activating favorites in windows 10

when I click on something I want to see in favorites it will not take me to the site I want. what do I do

:)

wrightsheila66, Dec 29, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

What do I have to do to stop Windows Updates from bugging me during work hours?

Put this search term into your favorite search engine and suffer no more: Windows 10 active hours

BulldogXX, Dec 29, 2015
  3. TexBillS Win User
    Recent update causing USB mouse/keyboards to stop working

It is frustrating. I was finally able to activate my computer. Lost programs and have to reinstall. Windows 10 is not my favorite. Working on a downgrade.

TexBillS, Dec 29, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

activating favorites in windows 10

Hi, welcome to tenforums.

I need to know a bit more as this is not a problem I've seen yet.
    1. Can you browse normally? (e.g. search and open sites)
    2. Which browser are you using?
    3. Can you right click on your favourite, scroll down and click on 'Properties', expand it so all text is visible, and then post a screenshot and cut and paste the URL shown into your response?
    4. Is this a new problem - i.e. could you use favourites successfully before, and now not? If so, what change do you think has been made?

Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 29, 2015
Thema:

activating favorites in windows 10

1. activating favorites in windows 10 - Similar Threads - activating favorites

2. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050: When I tried to use the Windows 10 Pro activation key that I had previously used on my old laptop, I encountered an error on my new laptop. The error code is 0xc004f050, and the message says, 'The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  3. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050: When I tried to use the Windows 10 Pro activation key that I had previously used on my old laptop, I encountered an error on my new laptop. The error code is 0xc004f050, and the message says, 'The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again, or...
  4. error code while activating upgrading window 10 or 11. 0xc004f050

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows activation is asking me to sign in with work or school account. But Windows is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation is asking me to sign in with work or school account. But Windows is...: Hello Folks, I have a number of systems in with this issue in our hybrid system.Windows activation is continually asking me to sign in with work or school account, only to reappear when this window is refreshed. Windows is already activated with a digital license BTW.What am...
  6. Windows activation is asking me to sign in with work or school account. But Windows is...

Windows activation is asking me to sign in with work or school account. But Windows is...: Hello Folks, I have a number of systems in with this issue in our hybrid system.Windows activation is continually asking me to sign in with work or school account, only to reappear when this window is refreshed. Windows is already activated with a digital license BTW.What am...
  7. Does a fresh Windows 11 install on a system previously activated with Windows 10 require a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a fresh Windows 11 install on a system previously activated with Windows 10 require a...: A couple of years ago, I built a computer and purchased windows 10 and activated it. Today, I completely wiped all the hard drives and installed windows 11 fresh from the ISO. Nothing else changed no hardware changes. I logged in with the same windows account that I always...
  8. Does a fresh Windows 11 install on a system previously activated with Windows 10 require a...

Does a fresh Windows 11 install on a system previously activated with Windows 10 require a...: A couple of years ago, I built a computer and purchased windows 10 and activated it. Today, I completely wiped all the hard drives and installed windows 11 fresh from the ISO. Nothing else changed no hardware changes. I logged in with the same windows account that I always...
  9. I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...: I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-add-a-picture-as-favorite-in/8e3f6687-34f9-43af-88b6-fb4078f86786
  10. I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...

I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...: I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-add-a-picture-as-favorite-in/8e3f6687-34f9-43af-88b6-fb4078f86786