Windows 10: Activating Key on new laptop doesn't work and forgot to delete it on old laptop

Discus and support Activating Key on new laptop doesn't work and forgot to delete it on old laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I have recently bought a new laptop and wanted to activate my Windows 10 Education version by using the key I already have. I haven't deleted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LuBo1_022, Dec 2, 2021.

1. LuBo1_022 Win User

Activating Key on new laptop doesn't work and forgot to delete it on old laptop

Hello,I have recently bought a new laptop and wanted to activate my Windows 10 Education version by using the key I already have. I haven't deleted the key on the older laptop and instead reinstalled Windows via the media creation tool. I did it because I wanted to get rid of all the bloatware of the company I bought it from and that was after I have used my key for the first time to upgrade to Windows 10 Education. I remember after reinstalling Windows I wasn't able to activate Windows 10 Education on my older Laptop again. I didn't really bother much back then, but now I would like to use it

:)

LuBo1_022, Dec 2, 2021

2. Re-install Flight Simulator X in a new pc with the same activation Key after uninstalled in the old pc

I changed my old laptop and i want to reinstall my Copy of Fligth Simulator X Gold Edition in a new machine. My problem is that when a try to do it the second activation step (the aceleration pack) says me that i have exceeded the number of times i can activate
    with my product Key. I repeat, i un-installed all the componentes from my old laptop. At this moment it doesn´t exist a laptop running FSX with my activation Code. Nobody knows it. Please i need help. In fact, i've just bought a new paware plane to my simulator.

Hector

HectorAlberto, Dec 2, 2021
  3. De-Activate windows 10 on old laptop and activate it on new laptop

Hi,

I have old laptop with windows 10 home edition by default, few months back I have upgraded it to windows 10 professional through Windows store app and it is working on my old laptop, due to some hardware failure, I have to buy a new laptop. my new laptop
    will also have windows 10 home by default.

Is there any way to de-activate the windows 10 pro on my old laptop and upgrade and activate my new laptop? I have not received a product key along with this purchase, I have a license associated to my windows account.

RahulPundlik, Dec 2, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Activating Key on new laptop doesn't work and forgot to delete it on old laptop - Similar Threads - Activating Key laptop

2. Forgot Password to an Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Password to an Old Laptop: Hi, I have an ancient laptop that works fine but has a broken screen. To get around this, I have it plugged into a monitor. Because of this laptop's age, I needed to reset it to continue working. The problem is that after this reset, it only accepts the original password I...
  3. Forgot Password to an Old Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot Password to an Old Laptop: Hi, I have an ancient laptop that works fine but has a broken screen. To get around this, I have it plugged into a monitor. Because of this laptop's age, I needed to reset it to continue working. The problem is that after this reset, it only accepts the original password I...
  4. Windows 10 Pro product key on old laptop not working on new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro product key on old laptop not working on new laptop: In 2015, I upgraded my old laptop from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro via the free upgrade that Microsoft provided. My old laptop had an OEM 8.1 Pro key, and thus the 10 Pro key was a genuine product key, direct from Microsoft.Fast forward to the day this post is made; I...
  5. Windows 10 Pro product key on old laptop not working on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro product key on old laptop not working on new laptop: In 2015, I upgraded my old laptop from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro via the free upgrade that Microsoft provided. My old laptop had an OEM 8.1 Pro key, and thus the 10 Pro key was a genuine product key, direct from Microsoft.Fast forward to the day this post is made; I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro product key on old laptop not working on new laptop

7. Activating Key on new laptop doesn't work and forgot to delete it on old laptop

Activating Key on new laptop doesn't work and forgot to delete it on old laptop: Hello,I have recently bought a new laptop and wanted to activate my Windows 10 Education version by using the key I already have. I haven't deleted the key on the older laptop and instead reinstalled Windows via the media creation tool. I did it because I wanted to get rid of...
  8. Activating Key on new laptop doesn't work and forgot to delete it on old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Key on new laptop doesn't work and forgot to delete it on old laptop: Hello,I have recently bought a new laptop and wanted to activate my Windows 10 Education version by using the key I already have. I haven't deleted the key on the older laptop and instead reinstalled Windows via the media creation tool. I did it because I wanted to get rid of...
  9. Windows activation key from new Chinese laptop not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation key from new Chinese laptop not working: Hi I've just purchased a laptop in China with Windows 10. Because I wanted an English version, I made an USB and reinstalled everything. I got my product key using the command wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey Also, I saw the details using...
  10. Clone old laptop to new Laptop?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Clone old laptop to new Laptop?: Question: Could I with Data Migration clone my old laptop (win 10 installed & updated), and install it in a new laptop I am thinking of buying? As always your thoughts most appreciated. 54283