Windows 10: Activating Microsoft from one device to another

Discus and support Activating Microsoft from one device to another in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop was stolen and I wanted to know how I can deactivate my Microsoft and reactivate it on another device?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CariJay, Aug 9, 2019.

1. CariJay Win User

Activating Microsoft from one device to another

My laptop was stolen and I wanted to know how I can deactivate my Microsoft and reactivate it on another device?

:)

CariJay, Aug 9, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

Yup! I saw it in there this morning. I really like this new activation route they have gone so far. Super easy to maintain.

TheMailMan78, Aug 9, 2019
  4. raheelbs Win User

Microsoft to Acquire Nokia's Devices & Services Business

The Chief Executive of Nokia Stephen Elop will step aside and return to Microsoft, his position at Microsoft is not yet disclosed but it is being rumored that Mr. Elop will be signed as the CEO for Microsoft once Ballmer hands in his resignation in the coming year.

As demands grow weak for Nokia’s mobile devices the company is faced with cash-flow problems. It has lost a majority of its market share to Apple and Samsung.
    "It's a bold step into the future - a win-win for employees, shareholders and consumers of both companies," Microsoft's outgoing CEO, Steve Ballmer, said in a statement.

Source: Microsoft to Acquire Nokia for $7.2 Billion

raheelbs, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Activating Microsoft from one device to another - Similar Threads - Activating Microsoft device

2. Moving Files from one device to another.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Files from one device to another.: Hello. I have very little storage on my SSD, and I would like to move some files, such as documents, pictures, downloads, onedrive and videos onto the drive. But I did move it, but when I check my SSD C: and go onto users, pictures documents and onedrive are still there, does...
  3. Moving Files from one device to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Files from one device to another.: Hello. I have very little storage on my SSD, and I would like to move some files, such as documents, pictures, downloads, onedrive and videos onto the drive. But I did move it, but when I check my SSD C: and go onto users, pictures documents and onedrive are still there, does...
  4. Moving Files from one device to another.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. install windows10 from one device to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows10 from one device to another: can windows10 be transferred from one devie to another if one of the the devices is malfunctioning https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows10-from-one-device-to-another/ee2f5289-976c-4828-b8ef-ae21fe7ed439
  6. transfer microsoft from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transfer microsoft from one computer to another: We just upgraded our computer and would like to transfer the program account to the new one. How do we download microsoft to the new one. Our account does not expire until this spring. Thank you....
  7. Move device from one Microsoft account to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Move device from one Microsoft account to another: I have a Microsoft account with email address 'A' that shows my subscription, but no device. It also has the Skype account with all my historic details. I have another Microsoft account with email address B that shows my device. First question: how do I move my device to...
  8. Transferring Windows 10 from one device to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring Windows 10 from one device to another: I have a laptop that came with windows 10 pre-installed, and I also have a custom built desktop PC. I am trying to put windows 10 on the PC and install an alternative operating system on the other device. What should I do to get started? Do I need to reactivate my product...
  9. Windows Activation on another device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on another device: I originally had a windows 7 Liscense, when windows 10 launched openly, it was free for a limited time, I upgraded during that time and got windows 10 x64 pro version, my windows 10 is currently activated. I am about to buy a new pc, will I be able to transfer my windows?...
  10. Moving harddrive from one laptop to another and can't activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving harddrive from one laptop to another and can't activate: I have 2 laptops. Both with 10 pro on them and both activated. One is dying and has an ssd. the other is a spinning drive. I took the ssd out of the bad one (both HP's) and put it in the good one, but now windows is no longer activated. Error code is 0xC004F034. 107397