Windows 10: Activating my keyboard

Discus and support Activating my keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi every body . I want to know please how to activate the keyboard of my laptop because it doesn't want to work anymore it happend last night when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Othmane., Aug 21, 2018.

1. Othmane. Win User

Activating my keyboard

Hi every body .

I want to know please how to activate the keyboard of my laptop because it doesn't want to work anymore it happend last night when i was using it and at one moment it stopped working i don t know why so please can someone answer me quick .

My laptop is a : Lenovo thinkpad X1

:)

Othmane., Aug 21, 2018

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Roan T Win User
    Keyboard activating functions!!!

Hi,

To assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer before the keyboard issue arise?

• Have you tried to use an external keyboard and
      check?

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Roan T, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Activating my keyboard

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Activating my keyboard

1. Activating my keyboard - Similar Threads - Activating keyboard

2. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...
  3. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?: After Windows 10 Reset 2 times overnight, I cannot select options on first page of the options menu country, language, etc. because the mouse and keyboard do not work. tested them on another computer and they work fine. After triggering the automatic repair options, and after...
  4. What bios commands to I need to activate mouse and keyboard drivers after Windows 10 Reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. keyboard with windows shortcuts always active - how to disable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard with windows shortcuts always active - how to disable?: Hi,windows 11 - it seems that my keyboard has always the "windows shortcuts" always active if the caps-lock is not activatedif the caps-lock is active > i can write without issues but obvioysly only with capital lettersif the casp-lock is not active as soon as i click on a...
  6. keyboard with windows shortcuts always active - how to disable?

keyboard with windows shortcuts always active - how to disable?: Hi,windows 11 - it seems that my keyboard has always the "windows shortcuts" always active if the caps-lock is not activatedif the caps-lock is active > i can write without issues but obvioysly only with capital lettersif the casp-lock is not active as soon as i click on a...
  7. Keyboard right arrow button activates Print Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard right arrow button activates Print Screen: Hi,Whenever I click the right arrow button print screen Light Shot in my case is activated. I have tried lots of ways but nothing helps. Prints creen settings in Ease of access won't help for example.If in i write this in Notepad++:"aaaaaaaaabaaaaaa"and place the cursor after...
  8. Keyboard right arrow button activates Print Screen

Keyboard right arrow button activates Print Screen: Hi,Whenever I click the right arrow button print screen Light Shot in my case is activated. I have tried lots of ways but nothing helps. Prints creen settings in Ease of access won't help for example.If in i write this in Notepad++:"aaaaaaaaabaaaaaa"and place the cursor after...
  9. Can I choose when the on screen keyboard activates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I choose when the on screen keyboard activates?: The on-screen keyboard pops up at times when I don't need it. Is there a way to customize? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-choose-when-the-on-screen-keyboard-activates/696cb396-5993-4c92-a409-b38267dddd6f
  10. Can I choose when the on screen keyboard activates?

Can I choose when the on screen keyboard activates?: The on-screen keyboard pops up at times when I don't need it. Is there a way to customize? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-choose-when-the-on-screen-keyboard-activates/696cb396-5993-4c92-a409-b38267dddd6f