Windows 10: Activating my windows

Discus and support Activating my windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 0xc004f074 this error is reading on my system, how can I activate my Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kheervin, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Kheervin Win User

Activating my windows

0xc004f074 this error is reading on my system, how can I activate my Windows

:)

Kheervin, Jul 12, 2020

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Jul 12, 2020
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Superfly Win User

Activating my windows

My PC suddenly says its not activated

I wish I could hands-on your PC .... it's a bit difficult explaining stuff...

Superfly, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Activating my windows

1. Activating my windows - Similar Threads - Activating

2. Windows is activated with Generic Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is activated with Generic Product Key: Hello,To summarize the issue, when I install Windows Home or Pro, Windows takes the license from my Microsoft account. However, this license is the key known as "Generic Product Key". There is no OEM license on my device. When installing Windows, I check the "I do not have a...
  3. Windows is activated with Generic Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is activated with Generic Product Key: Hello,To summarize the issue, when I install Windows Home or Pro, Windows takes the license from my Microsoft account. However, this license is the key known as "Generic Product Key". There is no OEM license on my device. When installing Windows, I check the "I do not have a...
  4. Activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation key: Hi, Have installed windows on a new PC, have bought a new key on the app store on my windows account, and my new PC says I need a new activation key, error code 0xC0EA000A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/63425da1-12a5-4446-bee4-c71ef023c6c2
  5. Activation key

Activation key: Hi, Have installed windows on a new PC, have bought a new key on the app store on my windows account, and my new PC says I need a new activation key, error code 0xC0EA000A https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/63425da1-12a5-4446-bee4-c71ef023c6c2
  6. Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer: Hi all - Attempting to get support from Microsoft however no response thus far. I have windows 10 on my previous computer and just finished building my new one. I downloaded windows 10 on my new PC, a few days later the update to windows 11 occured, however it is not...
  7. Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer

Activating Windows 11 after moving from an older computer: Hi all - Attempting to get support from Microsoft however no response thus far. I have windows 10 on my previous computer and just finished building my new one. I downloaded windows 10 on my new PC, a few days later the update to windows 11 occured, however it is not...
  8. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  9. I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved"

I can't activate Windows and I'm not being called, yet all tickets are closed "resolved": Hi,This FEBRUARY I had a critical error concerning stornvme.sys after upgrading the firmware of my GPU.PC failed to boot past BIOS leaving me unable to boot into safemode or return to a previous confirmed image and as a last resort I reinstalled Windows 10. I immediately...
  10. Windows 8 pro activation

Windows 8 pro activation: So Lately I boot my old pc to see something and i keep getting the notification to activate the windows with product key and i cannot upgrade it to win 10 or do anything cause of that limitation. I don't know where the key is after all these years so what should i do? TIA...