Windows 10: Activating on a brand new device

Discus and support Activating on a brand new device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I have had Windows 10 since it was first released. I have had Windows 10 activated on several devices and recently with my laptop dying I built a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Chad68, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Chad68 Win User

Activating on a brand new device

Hello I have had Windows 10 since it was first released.
    I have had Windows 10 activated on several devices and recently with my laptop dying I built a new pc with all new hardware.

Is there any way to get my license attached to this new computer?

Thank you

:)

Chad68, Feb 13, 2020

2. Brand new device

i want to buy brand new lumia 1020, but from where? Plz suggest. Online stores are showing out of stock.

Dalvinder Singh, Feb 13, 2020
  3. menarez Win User
    brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Activating on a brand new device

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Activating on a brand new device

1. Activating on a brand new device - Similar Threads - Activating brand device

2. Windows deleted from brand new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deleted from brand new device: Hi everyone hope y'all having great dayI just received my new laptop with windows 11 pre installedDuring the setup it's keep checking for updates until I get the blue screen of deathI kept trying until suddenly the os isn't able to boot anymore and boots in the Advanced start...
  3. Windows deleted from brand new device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows deleted from brand new device: Hi everyone hope y'all having great dayI just received my new laptop with windows 11 pre installedDuring the setup it's keep checking for updates until I get the blue screen of deathI kept trying until suddenly the os isn't able to boot anymore and boots in the Advanced start...
  4. Snipping tool error on brand new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool error on brand new device: Hi,i just finished to set up my surface pro 8 with Win11 and the snipping tool is not working.I already tried repairing it and reinstalling it but as soon as i want to use it i get an error message "Ein Problem mit Windows verhindert das Öffnen von „Bildschirmausschnitte“....
  5. Snipping tool error on brand new device

Snipping tool error on brand new device: Hi,i just finished to set up my surface pro 8 with Win11 and the snipping tool is not working.I already tried repairing it and reinstalling it but as soon as i want to use it i get an error message "Ein Problem mit Windows verhindert das Öffnen von „Bildschirmausschnitte“....
  6. Brand New Windows Activation Key not working

Brand New Windows Activation Key not working: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I bought the license from the Microsoft store. The install went fine but I can't activate windows with my product key. I get the error code 0xc004f050 every time I try to put in the new activation code. I looked it up and this code means...
  7. Brand New Windows Activation Key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Windows Activation Key not working: I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I bought the license from the Microsoft store. The install went fine but I can't activate windows with my product key. I get the error code 0xc004f050 every time I try to put in the new activation code. I looked it up and this code means...
  8. brand new windows 10 activation no working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    brand new windows 10 activation no working: I have recently built a new computer. I purchased a brand new usb copy of windows 10 from amazon and I am getting an error message that my activation key is invalid. Is it possible that it is because of an old windows account recognizing an old product key from a previous...
  9. Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Wireless Headset Device is not working: I am having trouble getting my new Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset to work on my PC. I am currently running: Alienware Aurora R6 Windows 10 Pro x64, version 1903 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 Processor 4-Cores, 8MB Cache, Turbo Boost 2.0 GSkill DDR4 48 Gb Ram 2132...
  10. Brand new computer Brand New Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brand new computer Brand New Updates: computer was bought friday by my wife it worked AWESOME!!! did some form of update sunday night while we were sleeping computer has not worked right since it randomly crashes with a new reason each time and this happened after a microsoft update and even the store the...