Windows 10: Activating Win 10 Pro N

Discus and support Activating Win 10 Pro N in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi There i can't activate my Win Pro N after i updated my motherboard Proc and videokart also i retrieved the key before i did the update but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Colin_2003, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Activating Win 10 Pro N

Hi There

i can't activate my Win Pro N after i updated my motherboard Proc and videokart

also i retrieved the key before i did the update but no result

Help please

:)

Colin_2003, Jul 24, 2019
  2. inertia Win User

How to upgrade and activate Win 10 Home N(unactivated) to Win 10 Pro N

Your image shows what my home --> upgraded to pro version looks like. But, I am expecting this (it what my other win 10 pro install looks like):

Activating Win 10 Pro N [​IMG]

inertia, Jul 24, 2019
  3. inertia Win User

Yes, this worked, it Upgraded me to Win 10 Pro N and activated it at the same time.

inertia, Jul 24, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Activating Win 10 Pro N

Are you looking under System Tools, Local Users and Groups?

Activating Win 10 Pro N [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Activating Win 10 Pro N

1. Activating Win 10 Pro N - Similar Threads - Activating Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade won't activate: I have an HP PC that came with Windows 10 Home. I went to the Microsoft store and paid the upgrade cost to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. The upgrade process went fine, but now my Windows is not activated. I can't figure out how to get it to activate and the damn activation...
  3. Windows 10 Pro N Activation

Windows 10 Pro N Activation: Computer says that Windows is not activated. Says "We Can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization's network and try again..." Error code: 0xC004F074 Doesn't make any...
  4. Hyper V missing files to activate on Surface pro/ windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper V missing files to activate on Surface pro/ windows 10 pro: currently looking at all the answers on this to fix but i am missing the files / corrupt files for hyper V to activate . Error code: 0x80073701 tried everything on this site cannot get a fix on it. best answer i got was running system scan on admin command. i am not...
  5. Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro - Servers always down

Cannot Activate Windows 10 Pro - Servers always down: I recently built a new PC, and transfer the hard drive from the old one to it. Windows is no longer activated and every time I try to (following the steps for activating after a hardware change), I keep getting the below message: Unable to activate Windows We can't...
  6. Failing re-activation after hardware change after upgrading win10 home to pro

Failing re-activation after hardware change after upgrading win10 home to pro: So a few days ago I wanted to add my new windows 10 home to a domain, but bummer for me Microsoft finds that to be a "pro" feature now so I bought the upgrade. I installed it and activated it, no problems, all was working perfectly. But a day later I also thought it was time...
  7. Activation Windows 10 pro problems

Activation Windows 10 pro problems: I can not activate my windows 10 pro becouse it say's that I need to connect to the organizations network. What can I do? Pease help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-10-pro-problems/74258208-a615-4705-a94b-532d535e99c6"
  8. Windows 10 Pro wont activate

Windows 10 Pro wont activate: Bought a new PC for an employee and set it up and got it running with Windows 10 home. Bought windows 10 Pro upgrade in the store app and installed it. Now it says it can activate and its showing windows 10 enterprise. I've tried restoring , resetting and everything i can...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activation

Windows 10 Pro Activation: I have changed my old HDD with W10 Pro being installed on it with a new SSD.I upgraded from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and i have been using a digital license linked with my MS account. On my SSD i have made a clean install of W10 Pro but when i try activating Windows i...
  10. Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Activation Problem

Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Activation Problem: I have been using a laptop for about 2 years.From where I bought the laptop ,they might use software for activating windows and I attached my microsoft account after purchasing laptop.Recently I bought an OEM key from a renowned online store(don't want to reveal the name)...