Windows 10: Activating Window Defender on Windows 10 pc

Discus and support Activating Window Defender on Windows 10 pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The Windows Defender does not work saying it is stopped because another antivirus is running.[ATTACH] But there is no other antivirus software... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Adityaraj2103, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Activating Window Defender on Windows 10 pc

The Windows Defender does not work saying it is stopped because another antivirus is running. Activating Window Defender on Windows 10 pc e9e71be7-12a7-446e-b1ac-19a0f2acbcd9?upload=true.png

But there is no other antivirus software installed on my computer.

I tried changing value in registry editor as suggested by an answer given on the same question. Activating Window Defender on Windows 10 pc 162b956a-5ce7-4a9e-99e5-f41c74cf5aed?upload=true.png

But i am not able to change the value it shows an error changing value. Activating Window Defender on Windows 10 pc 6f06365f-2be6-48e5-b50d-9222dc0961b8?upload=true.png

:)

Adityaraj2103, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jun 9, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Activating Window Defender on Windows 10 pc

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Activating Window Defender on Windows 10 pc

1. Activating Window Defender on Windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - Activating Window Defender

2. can activate windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can activate windows defender: I am getting an administrator error when trying to activate windows defender I have administrative privileges'. what do i do? * Moved from Win 10?Security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/can-activate-windows-defender/15895624-fe08-428d-b641-c3dec77b119e
  3. can activate windows defender

can activate windows defender: I am getting an administrator error when trying to activate windows defender I have administrative privileges'. what do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-activate-windows-defender/15895624-fe08-428d-b641-c3dec77b119e
  4. Cant activate windows defender

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate windows defender: I cant activete real time protection it just goes off again if i try to activate it. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/cmc_exe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcso6z/cant_activate_windows_defender/
  5. Can't activate Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home

Can't activate Windows Defender. Windows 10 Home: This problem is getting on my nerves, and I am also afraid that I might be infected with something on my PC. So, I cannot turn on Real Time Protection, so basically I don't have any form of protection overall, I cannot perform any scan, and when I click ''Protection History,...
  6. windows defender activation

windows defender activation: I can not activate windwos defender on my device. in settings i do not have option for activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-activation/52864a19-5170-4383-a346-7f00cf0c02a0
  7. Cannot activate Windows Defender

Cannot activate Windows Defender: Win10 Version 1803 latest updates - private pc I deinstalled Gdata-Internet-Security completely using "AVCleaner". After restarting the PC a system notice tells me to activate Windows Defender. By opening the appropriate window a notice appears, which tells me that the...
  8. Windows Defender always active?

Windows Defender always active?: How can I deactivate Win Defender for good? I use Avira, but sometimes I get "Win Def needs attention" or such. How can I tell my PC that I use a different scanner?...
  9. windows defender not activated

windows defender not activated: in my new acer pc an antivirus named Norton is preinstalled and I used that antivirus until it expires. then I uninstalled that antivirus and tried to use windows defender but when I tried to run the quick scan it says that "your it administrator has limited access to some...
  10. Windows Defender will not activate

Windows Defender will not activate: Perhaps a year ago, a friend paid someone to provide a new computer. It is some HP model that came with Windows 8.1 pre-installed. It possibly also came from HP with one of the big name (Norton, McAfee, or whoever) "security scan" application installed. A freeware antivirus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window defender for windows 10 product key