Windows 10: Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive

Discus and support Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my hard drive got formatted and while I try to activate windows 10 I get a message the says the key is not good ,what can I do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pedro Arballo, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive

my hard drive got formatted and while I try to activate windows 10 I get a message the says the key is not good ,what can I do ?

:)

Pedro Arballo, Aug 4, 2019

2. Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive

my hard drive got formatted and while I try to activate windows 10 I get a message the says the key is not good ,what can I do ?

Pedro Arballo, Sep 28, 2019
  3. little cat, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive

1. Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive - Similar Threads - Activating fprmat hard

2. Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive: I want to change my hard disk as it is low on storage. I am using a Windows 10 Home. Version: 10.0.16299 Build 16299.I already have activated windows 10 on my new hard drive but I am not sure which version. .After changing the hard drive should I activate windows again on...
  3. Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive: I want to change my hard disk as it is low on storage. I am using a Windows 10 Home. Version: 10.0.16299 Build 16299.I already have activated windows 10 on my new hard drive but I am not sure which version. .After changing the hard drive should I activate windows again on...
  4. Activation of Windows After Change of Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. windows 10 activation after hard drive failure

windows 10 activation after hard drive failure: my hard drive failed HP pavilion g6 notebook PC I5 1T quite old before Christmas lost everything - unable to boot - couldn't load Norton to access backed up files in July 20- resorted to using my work laptop usb stick to access tools which has now got me access to pc which i...
  6. Windows Activation after hard drive change

Windows Activation after hard drive change: I've recently changed out my SSD and reinstalled Windows on the new one. Ever since I have troubles with activating Windows. When I choose the troubleshoot option, then choose "I recently changed hardware on this device" I always get the message "Unable to activate Windows We...
  7. Windows 10 activation after changing hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 activation after changing hard drive: The hard drive broke down a few months ago.This PC had a license bound to this PC. I gave the PC to the service center and they changed the hard drive. Since that moment I have been facing issues with Windows activation - the system requires that I activate the Windows 10...
  8. Activation after replacing hard drive

Activation after replacing hard drive: Hi! I will be replacing my faulty hard drive with an SSD next week. I am concerned about how reactivation works for this. Is it automatic/free? I have an HP laptop with OEM activation. I have reinstalled Windows before, but never a clean installation on a brand new drive....
  9. Windows activation after hard drive replacement

Windows activation after hard drive replacement: Hello, I had to replace a faulty hard drive on my HP laptop that was shipped with OEM windows 8 home version which was later upgraded to windows 10. After reinstalling the windows home, it is now asking to activate windows fails to get activated automatically. I am able to...
  10. activate windows 10 after hard drive replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activate windows 10 after hard drive replacement: How do I activate Windows 10 after replacing my hard drive. I tried windows key and X as suggested and find "no administrative" space to fill in. I have my old windows xp disc with a number on it....