Windows 10: Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive

Discus and support Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my hard drive got formatted and while I try to activate windows 10 I get a message the says the key is not good ,what can I do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pedro Arballo, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive

my hard drive got formatted and while I try to activate windows 10 I get a message the says the key is not good ,what can I do ?

:)

Pedro Arballo, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive

1. Activating windows 10 after fprmat of the hard drive - Similar Threads - Activating fprmat hard

2. Windows activation - changing hard drives

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation - changing hard drives: Hi I'm considering changing my boot drive, currently a standard drive for and SSD and then reinstalling Windows on it. Will that have an affect on Windows reactivating on my computer due to a hardware change? My current install was from the free updates some while back....
  3. Reinstall activation code after hard drive crash

Reinstall activation code after hard drive crash: Hi. I purchased Win 7 pro and have disk and product code. I upgraded to Win 10 pro when it was offered for free. My hard drive failed and I want to do a clean re-install of Win 10 Pro. I just bought a keyless Win 10 Pro disk. What product code or procedure can I use for a...
  4. Activation of Windows 10 after changing Hard disk.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activation of Windows 10 after changing Hard disk.: Hi, My Acer laptop is as old as introduction of windows 8. When I bought it was loaded with Windows 7 Home edition. When Windows 8 was introduced, I purchased Windows 8 pro on line & installed it. That time it was activated on line. As and when new editions were introduced...
  5. Windows 10 - Mysterious Hard Drive Activity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Mysterious Hard Drive Activity: I recently upgraded to a new Windows 10 Pro desktop PC. It contains 1 SSD for the system drive (about 1 third full), and 2 large capacity mechanical HDDs. I also have 2 external HDDs connected via USB. Apart from the SSD, all drives are from Western Digital. What has...
  6. Windows 10 is not activating after changing HARD DRIVE, what to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is not activating after changing HARD DRIVE, what to do?: I have changed my hard drive as previous hard drive was causing errors in windows 10 and I had to do clean install over 5 times. after replacing hard drive I installed windows 10 home single language and now it is not activating. I tried hardware changed option but the...
  7. activate windows 10 after hard drive replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activate windows 10 after hard drive replacement: How do I activate Windows 10 after replacing my hard drive. I tried windows key and X as suggested and find "no administrative" space to fill in. I have my old windows xp disc with a number on it....
  8. Windows 10 activation not there after rebuilding a new pc but keeping the same hard drive...

Windows 10 activation not there after rebuilding a new pc but keeping the same hard drive...: So I upgraded my pc who had windows 10 pro, after I build my new pc with the same hard drive and processor it isn't activated which is weird and I don't know what to do....
  9. Activating Windows on a new Hard Drive Disk

Activating Windows on a new Hard Drive Disk: Recently, my computer stopped booting and I found out the HDD was busted. I got a new (blank) one and I'm gonna be installing win10 on it, but I'm worried about activating it. Will I have to buy it? I doubt I can find my original key (my computer came with windows on it from...
  10. Help With Activating Windows And Access To a Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help With Activating Windows And Access To a Hard Drive: Recently I had to change out stuff from my computer due to it being outdated and the motherboard not working, so I bought a new motherboard (B450 Tomahawk) and a new processor (Ryzen 2400G). I put everything back together and when I tried to start it up it would always go...