Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 after installing bootcamp

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 after installing bootcamp in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've installed bootcamp for Macbook Air if you are not familiar it's a program that allows Macbook users to go onto Windows made by Apple, but it now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kyoko-10, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Kyoko-10 Win User

Activating Windows 10 after installing bootcamp

I've installed bootcamp for Macbook Air if you are not familiar it's a program that allows Macbook users to go onto Windows made by Apple, but it now says I need an activation code, when I have none. What should I do?

:)

Kyoko-10, Jun 22, 2021

2. Bootcamp Drivers install, windows 7

Alright I am still having an issue with installing Bootcamp.

First I solved the "boot camp x64 is unsupported"

1. Right click computer
    2. Select manage
    3. Select Local Users and Groups
    4. Select Users Folder
    5. Double click administrator
    6. Uncheck Account is disabled
    7. Apply
    8. Log off, then log on as Admin.

Now I have a new Issue with getting the following message during Boot Camp install

"A system restart is pending. Complete the restart and then retry this installation."

Solution : http://pc-mac-linux.blogspot.com/2008/11/restart-pending-with-bootcamp-drivers.html

My only problem is after I follow the steps in that solution, which involve :
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager and delete or rename the PendingFileRenameOperations

In Regedit I go to that specific address and this value date is always coming back into the PendingFileNameOperations registery file:

Value Data: \??\C:\Windows\NV37603704.TMP\nvsvc.ini

Everytime I start bootcamp I have to install a nvidia driver off the start, usually there are always restarts with nvidia drivers, could this be why it always says there is a pending restart?

If i could figure out why that Value data keeps coming back, i can fix it and finally install the bootcamp drivers.

Thanks guys

Edit: I have confirmed that it must be the bootcamp installation itself that is causing the Value data, I have deleted the value in the reg file, restarted, checked the registery, no PendingFileNameOperations, then i tried installing Bootcamp64 again, Nvidia installed a driver, then it went back to boot camp, then The restart is pending message came back. So I checked the registery again, and the Value data is back. How do I fix this when bootcamp itself is causing it?

Noobcomputermaker, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Activating Windows 10 after installing bootcamp

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 after installing bootcamp

1. Activating Windows 10 after installing bootcamp - Similar Threads - Activating installing bootcamp

2. Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key: I'm trying to activate windows 10 on bootcamp with a valid windows key, and every time I try it fails. I've used this key for a long time now and Microsoft will mot validate my machine...No matter which way I go, I can't activate. Even though I know the keys are all...
  3. Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key: I'm trying to activate windows 10 on bootcamp with a valid windows key, and every time I try it fails. I've used this key for a long time now and Microsoft will mot validate my machine...No matter which way I go, I can't activate. Even though I know the keys are all...
  4. Activating Windows 10 with Bootcamp and Valid Product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install Windows 10 with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Windows 10 with Bootcamp: I get stuck when trying to chose ISO when trying to install Windows 10 with bootcamp. When I try using the USB-memory where I stored the downloaded Windows 10 license, I get the error message that I need an ISO-file with a 64-bit Windows 10. I can´t find any file with the...
  6. Windows 10 bootcamp activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 bootcamp activation: I used boot camp to make my mac run windows but I cannot change any settings as it is not activated. does anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bootcamp-activation/f429e425-1cea-4efe-a46d-20ebe875d526
  7. No Network Drivers on Windows 10 after successful installation using bootcamp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Network Drivers on Windows 10 after successful installation using bootcamp: I had recently installed Windows 10 on my Mac using bootcamp. Everything looked just as I expected it to look like but I couldn't connect to the internet. After looking into the networks in the settings and running troubleshooting, I found out that the network drivers for my...
  8. Trouble installing Windows 10 on Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing Windows 10 on Bootcamp: I am running OS 10.5.3 Catalina beta on my iMac late 2014 model. At the time of writing this, the version of Mac OS I am running is the most up-to-date I can get. The main drive is 1TB of flash storage. I am attempting to allocate 250 GB to Windows. I purchased Windows OS...
  9. No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant: I have installed windows using bootcamp assistant on my mac running off of an external ssd. Everything is working but I cannot connect to the internet via wifi. My wifi adapter is a Broadcom 802.11ac driver version 7.35.1868. I can detect all available wifi networks but...
  10. Bootcamp Windows 10 Activation a mess.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bootcamp Windows 10 Activation a mess.: I've got a Mac Mini with a 1TB hdd with Yosemite and Windows 10 activated. Anyway the HDD was slowing down quite a bit, a common Mac problem so I thought why not get a new SSD to speed things up a bit. So I installed the new SSD, downloaded Yosemite and Windows 10 ISO to...