Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 after it's already installed

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 after it's already installed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 using Parallels on a mac Windows was corrupt Parallels support helped me reload a new copy of Windows (but didn't activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NeilYoungMullum, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Activating Windows 10 after it's already installed

I'm running Windows 10 using Parallels on a mac

Windows was corrupt
    Parallels support helped me reload a new copy of Windows (but didn't activate before installing)

Now I can't activate my account

Even though I've signed in to my Microsoft account and I think linked it

Under activation I see message 'WIndows reported that no product key was found on your device, Error code 0xC004F213)

Troubleshoot tells me to purchase a genuine copy

I don't think I have a product key (but another computer on this network has 00326 19850 10000 AA982 on it but it says 'some of these characters can't appear in product key) so I think it was a digital upgrade

How can I activate my Windows 10?

I can't get any help from Microsoft, only the virtual assistant who sends me links to webpages which are sending me round in circles!

:)

NeilYoungMullum, Dec 5, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 5, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Activating Windows 10 after it's already installed

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 after it's already installed

1. Activating Windows 10 after it's already installed - Similar Threads - Activating already installed

2. Is my installation already activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is my installation already activated?: I downloaded the media creation tool to upgrade my PC to windows 10. When i opened it, it went straight to download instead of telling me to activate. I don't wanna activate after installing windows 10, so what do i do?I heard that you could link your activation to your...
  3. Is my installation already activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my installation already activated?: I downloaded the media creation tool to upgrade my PC to windows 10. When i opened it, it went straight to download instead of telling me to activate. I don't wanna activate after installing windows 10, so what do i do?I heard that you could link your activation to your...
  4. Is my installation already activated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  6. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  7. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Asking to activate windows after already activated

Asking to activate windows after already activated: I originally bought a pc with windows 8.1 installed and the product key sticker on the side. I later upgraded to windows 10 for free. I upgraded this pc with a new motherboard some months ago. This week it asked me to active windows again, so I typed in the windows 8.1 key...
  9. Activate already activated Windows 10

Activate already activated Windows 10: Hello there, I have a year old Lenovo laptop which I reset a month ago. It came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home edition. I updated everything after resetting and things were working just fine. I hadn't used it since then and when I turned it on today, it asked me to...
  10. window 10 already activate

window 10 already activate: As title said.....I upgrade to window10 from my , but when i went to activate it in update and secruity,it already was......How can this be,i didnt get a product key or activate it 20266