Windows 10: Activating windows 10 after re-instalation

Discus and support Activating windows 10 after re-instalation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My machine crashed and i had to re install windows. I am now using my machine but windows is not activated.My question is , how do i recover my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Prince CharlesBango, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Activating windows 10 after re-instalation

My machine crashed and i had to re install windows. I am now using my machine but windows is not activated.My question is , how do i recover my old activation code or otherwise re-activate windows?

:)

Prince CharlesBango, Mar 16, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 16, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 16, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Activating windows 10 after re-instalation

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Activating windows 10 after re-instalation

1. Activating windows 10 after re-instalation - Similar Threads - Activating instalation

2. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  3. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  4. Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation: I'm planning to replace my motherboard and CPU and would like to reinstall Windows, I'm currently using the Windows 10 installation that came with my prebuilt desktop PC and would like to know if it's possible to use the same license key that I'm currently using to activate a...
  5. Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation

Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation: I'm planning to replace my motherboard and CPU and would like to reinstall Windows, I'm currently using the Windows 10 installation that came with my prebuilt desktop PC and would like to know if it's possible to use the same license key that I'm currently using to activate a...
  6. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  7. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  8. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Can't activate Windows after new motherboard install. Tried troubleshooting methods,...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows after new motherboard install. Tried troubleshooting methods,...: I installed a new motherboard and installed my windows 8.1 pro software. I was unable to access the internet on this machine with Windows 8 because the hardware did not support windows 8 drivers. So I downloaded a windows 10 upgrade and upgraded to windows 10. Now it's asking...
  10. Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install: Howdy everyone!I recently had a lot of trouble with Windows updates not completing and several applications that were consistently crashing. Things reached a point where I wanted to reset the OS. I figured resetting the OS would solve the problem; however, it would not let me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows reinstalation Dubai