Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 again

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, recently i changed everything in my pc except ssd with windows. I tried to activate again but when im trying to do it with troubleshooting all I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rebelliousss, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Activating Windows 10 again

Hi, recently i changed everything in my pc except ssd with windows. I tried to activate again but when im trying to do it with troubleshooting all I see is "u can't activate windows". I can't activate it by phone neither because there is nothing like that. "slui 4"doesn't open. All the time i have error 0x803FABBA.I checked forums and videos with solutions but none of them helped me. Btw i have a digital product key assigned to my microsoft account. Is there any hope for me ?

:)

Rebelliousss, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 26, 2022
  4. skippy258 Win User

Activating Windows 10 again

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activating Windows 10 again [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 again

1. Activating Windows 10 again - Similar Threads - Activating again

2. Hardware Change and Windows Need to Be Activated Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Change and Windows Need to Be Activated Again: Hello, so I just change my GPU and motherboard recently. After the new upgrade, windows asks me to activate the license again. I've tried to reinsert the serial key on "change" button but it keeps saying that the license is used in another device. Could you help me please?...
  3. Hardware Change and Windows Need to Be Activated Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Change and Windows Need to Be Activated Again: Hello, so I just change my GPU and motherboard recently. After the new upgrade, windows asks me to activate the license again. I've tried to reinsert the serial key on "change" button but it keeps saying that the license is used in another device. Could you help me please?...
  4. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again: Hi, I've recently been experiencing a problem. My windows randomly deactivate and does not want to activate anymore, I only get the error code "0x80072EE7" when trying to activate it again. I can no longer receive windows updates and i also cannot reset my PC. Please can...
  5. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again: Hi, I've recently been experiencing a problem. My windows randomly deactivate and does not want to activate anymore, I only get the error code "0x80072EE7" when trying to activate it again. I can no longer receive windows updates and i also cannot reset my PC. Please can...
  6. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. if i update my activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 again, will it be activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    if i update my activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 again, will it be activated?: I have got laptop from govt scheme in pakistan recently. windows 10 was installed on it. windows 10 enterprise version was activated on it. i updated my laptop to latest windows 11 version but windows 11 was not activated. actually windows 10 was activated with a product key...
  8. if i update my activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 again, will it be activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i update my activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 again, will it be activated?: I have got laptop from govt scheme in pakistan recently. windows 10 was installed on it. windows 10 enterprise version was activated on it. i updated my laptop to latest windows 11 version but windows 11 was not activated. actually windows 10 was activated with a product key...
  9. if i update my activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 again, will it be activated?

10. Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again: I am having major issues and would like to know if someone can help me as Microsoft doesn't seem to care.I've completely changed hardware/formatted SSD and reinstalled Windows, but whenever I try to activate it by using my MS account that has the license attached to it, it...