Windows 10: Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

Discus and support Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dears, I downloaded the last pure version of Windows 10 Enterprise, but after installation I found that the Windows version name changed from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AMBTCISCO, Aug 18, 2019.

1. AMBTCISCO Win User

Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

Dears,

I downloaded the last pure version of Windows 10 Enterprise, but after installation I found that the Windows version name changed from (Windows 10 Enterprise) to (Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation).

That's fine as long as is Enterprise version. I added to our domain to get activated, and it activated fine.

The problem is: when I go to windows setting, it shows that (windows is activated)

BUT

on the bottom right corner (above the clock) says:

Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Windows License valid for 90 days

Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202

Now, I only have 73 days left.

What does than mean?

How can I get rid of that?

Thank you,

:)

AMBTCISCO, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

Argel Obm, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation with windows 10 professional key

Thanks a lot for the reply.

So you suggest that I buy a professional license and then call the support to help me apply that key to the "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"?

BrickfieldP, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

HI

sir

how to activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation copy installed on my laptop

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

rajuposina, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

1. Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation" - Similar Threads - Activating Enterprise Evaluation

2. activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation of windows 10 enterprise evaluation: Hi, I wanted to activate my windows 10 enterprise evaluation and so bought a product key but it didn't work. I have told that my product key is a personal key but my installed version is a volume version, is it any way to solve the problem? something like downgrade my mind...
  3. How to activate windows 10 from a enterprise evaluation

How to activate windows 10 from a enterprise evaluation: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10-from-a-enterprise/8842284d-6ddc-4f84-8240-a2a18cd77d31
  4. Activating Windows 10 ent Evaluation edition to Enterprise

Activating Windows 10 ent Evaluation edition to Enterprise: I have used an evaluation copy of W10 Ent. to deploy via SCCM, and deployed in around 300 Machines. I have got MAK and KMS key, is there anyway I can activate my License to Enterprise Edition without rebuilding the PC's....
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Convert to Full Version Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation Convert to Full Version Enterprise: Hi All, Many of you ask question, is there any way to convert installed Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation toFull Version Windows 10 Enterprise without losing data? Support told me that this is not possible even with the valid key, and the only way is a clean installation....
  6. Windows 10 License activation for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation VM

Windows 10 License activation for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation VM: I'm currently unable to get a license working for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation, it should be getting the global license when I connect to the internet like it has in the past, but recently any VM I build with the LTSC iso is unable to be licensed. I should mention that this is...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation

Windows 10 Enterprise evaluation: I have a subscription to Windows 365 E3, and it is suppose to come with Windows 10 Enterprise. But, when I downloaded it, it is showing that it is an Evaluation version. How do I extend it to my Windows 365 license ?...
  8. Activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation with windows 10 professional key

Activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation with windows 10 professional key: I installed windows 10 enterprise evaluation on my machine and want to activate it now with windows 10 professional key (As enterprise license only comes with bulk licensing) As I have already done complete installations so I don't want to do a clean install and want to...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: Hey there! I was wondering whether there are any limits for the number of sockets to the os of the version mentioned in the subject, because the maximum number of sockets i get is 4....
  10. Product Key for Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key for Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: When I bought my Surface Pro 4 for my business I downloaded the Office 365 Business package and decided to try the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation 90 days Trial. I cant believe the hasstle I have now and I am appalled with Microsoft that a warning didn't come with this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. serial windows 10 enterprise evaluation

2. re activate windows 10 enterprise evaluatrion code

3. windows 10 evaluation activate with serial

4. windows 10 enterprise evaluation key,
  5. win 10 evaluation key,
  6. win 10 enterprise evaluation key,
  7. windows 10 enterprise evaluation wont accept key,
  8. key woindows 10 enterprise evaluation