Windows 10: Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

Discus and support Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dears, I downloaded the last pure version of Windows 10 Enterprise, but after installation I found that the Windows version name changed from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AMBTCISCO, Aug 18, 2019.

1. AMBTCISCO Win User

Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

Dears,

I downloaded the last pure version of Windows 10 Enterprise, but after installation I found that the Windows version name changed from (Windows 10 Enterprise) to (Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation).

That's fine as long as is Enterprise version. I added to our domain to get activated, and it activated fine.

The problem is: when I go to windows setting, it shows that (windows is activated)

BUT

on the bottom right corner (above the clock) says:

Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Windows License valid for 90 days

Build 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202

Now, I only have 73 days left.

What does than mean?

How can I get rid of that?

Thank you,

:)

AMBTCISCO, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

Hi Raju,

We need the following information for us to be able understand your concern:

• How did you get the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation?
    • Are you the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation or is already installed on your laptop?
    • If you're the one who installed the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation, how did you install it?
    • Are you using the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation for home use or are you on a business environment?
    • If you're on a business environment, are you one of the IT administrator on your company?
    We'll be waiting to your response.

Argel Obm, Aug 18, 2019
  3. Activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation with windows 10 professional key

Thanks a lot for the reply.

So you suggest that I buy a professional license and then call the support to help me apply that key to the "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"?

BrickfieldP, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE EVALUATION

HI

sir

how to activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation copy installed on my laptop

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

rajuposina, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation"

1. Activating "Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation" - Similar Threads - Activating Enterprise Evaluation

2. windows 10 enterprise activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 enterprise activation: laptop will not allow me to activate windows 10 enterprise just keeps saying try again later https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-activation/26de70d9-974a-42ce-809e-6a8f3faf9dd7"
  3. Extending the licence of Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extending the licence of Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version: Hi I am using Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation version in vmware virtual machine I have used it around two months and i want to use it another two months but this evaluation version expire in 7 days . I am using this windows 10 evaluation because my laptop is on...
  4. Activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation with windows 10 professional key

Activate windows 10 enterprise evaluation with windows 10 professional key: I installed windows 10 enterprise evaluation on my machine and want to activate it now with windows 10 professional key (As enterprise license only comes with bulk licensing) As I have already done complete installations so I don't want to do a clean install and want to...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation to Windows 10 Home: I am trying to activate a product key on my current evaluation version of Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home. I have bought it, and received the product key via email. When in settings, however, I am receiving Error Code 0XC004F050 (The product key you entered didn't...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: Hey there! I was wondering whether there are any limits for the number of sockets to the os of the version mentioned in the subject, because the maximum number of sockets i get is 4....
  7. windows 10 enterprise activation

windows 10 enterprise activation: how can activate my windows 10 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-activation/24af8da2-d049-4aa3-90d9-10be794805d4"
  8. Product Key for Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

Product Key for Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation: When I bought my Surface Pro 4 for my business I downloaded the Office 365 Business package and decided to try the Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation 90 days Trial. I cant believe the hasstle I have now and I am appalled with Microsoft that a warning didn't come with this...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise activation

Windows 10 Enterprise activation: My id is 00329-00000-00003-AA869 and my product key is XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-2YT43. Does anyone know I must proceed? 113946
  10. Does reinstalling windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation reset the countdown

Does reinstalling windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation reset the countdown: Does reinstalling windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation reset the countdown back to 90 days? 65343

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enterprise evaluation key

2. win 10 evaluation key

3. win 10 enterprise evaluation key

4. windows 10 enterprise evaluation wont accept key,
  5. key woindows 10 enterprise evaluation