Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 Enterprise - Purchased on Personal Account, but need to activate on...

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 Enterprise - Purchased on Personal Account, but need to activate on... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have two accounts liked to my email. I need to activate windows on the account I did not purchase the windows 10 enterprise on. At least that is what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Drew Sauve, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Activating Windows 10 Enterprise - Purchased on Personal Account, but need to activate on...

I have two accounts liked to my email. I need to activate windows on the account I did not purchase the windows 10 enterprise on. At least that is what I think the problem is. Is there a way to link the two accounts? I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise and can prove I have done so, but my computer says there is an activation error. At this point, I mostly regret the purchase and wish I could go back to Home edition without the ACTIVATE WINDOWS appearing in the right corner of my screen.

It is frustrating because I did not even realize I had two accounts linked to the same email address.

Please if anyone can give me advice on how to connect the accounts or transfer the activation.

Thank you

:)

Drew Sauve, Oct 25, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Activating Windows 10 Enterprise - Purchased on Personal Account, but need to activate on...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 Enterprise - Purchased on Personal Account, but need to activate on...

1. Activating Windows 10 Enterprise - Purchased on Personal Account, but need to activate on... - Similar Threads - Activating Enterprise Purchased

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Not Activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Not Activated: My PC originally had Windows 7 Pro installed. When Windows 10 launched, I immediately downloaded and installed it. Recently, I had to reset and now I have Windows Enterprise which is not activated. I cannot install a fresh copy of Windows 10 without getting an error code.How...
  3. Activate Windows 10 Enterprise

Activate Windows 10 Enterprise: I used to have Windows 7 on my PC. After upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise I successfully Activated it with MultipleActivation Key. It worked fine for a month. But after Windows auto-upgrade a week ago system is no longer activated, and keeps failing on all attempts. Please...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Activation: hey, everyone I`m trying to activate my windows 10 enterprise but it says we can`t activate windows on this device because we can`t connect to organisation`s activation server and it says to contact your organisation`s support person. So, how can i connect to the support...
  5. Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license

Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license: It's been a while that in my company we have some machines where we can't activate windows We tried everything from buying a new license from azure to reinstalling the whole OS but nothing worked We always get the same error code 0xC004F074 Is there someone that can help?...
  6. windows 10 enterprise activation

windows 10 enterprise activation: something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. wait a few minutes and try again later. Error code: 0x87e10bc6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-activation/b5c6462d-efc6-45a3-844c-00759f0b08eb
  7. Windows 10 enterprise activation

Windows 10 enterprise activation: Dear sir, My self came from a college which name is PRAVEENYA INSTITUTE OF MARINE ENGINEERING. We purchased windows 10 enterprise A3 for faculty. We need support to activate the windows Azure Ad account which i creadted at admin. Please suggest me to activate....
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Enterprise - can't activate it - Help

Purchased Windows 10 Enterprise - can't activate it - Help: Purchased and downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise...Error message 0XC004F213 Rang MS support but they are getting back to me and I need help now...Says no product key can be found and the error message refers to hardware change.. MS Support said something about services need...
  9. windows 10 enterprise activation

windows 10 enterprise activation: laptop will not allow me to activate windows 10 enterprise just keeps saying try again later https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-activation/26de70d9-974a-42ce-809e-6a8f3faf9dd7"
  10. Activation woes - Windows needs activation to personalize

Activation woes - Windows needs activation to personalize: Hi there anybody else got this -- trying to personalize PC -got you need to activate windows before you can personalize PC. Now what do I do !!!!!?! Is this normal (I did an UPDATE rather than a new install BTW). Cheers jimbo 2145