Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 Home Digital Purchase

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 Home Digital Purchase in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I bought Windows 10 Home a couple of years ago. I use an iMac and I was trying to run it through bootcamp, but it didn't work at all. Anyway - I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Wizzykin67, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Activating Windows 10 Home Digital Purchase

So I bought Windows 10 Home a couple of years ago. I use an iMac and I was trying to run it through bootcamp, but it didn't work at all.

Anyway - I have a macbook now that I'm trying to install it on, hoping that maybe I can do some C# and C++ on it... I installed Windows 10 Home through bootcamp and it seems to be working fine. The problem is, it will not activate. I have no product key anywhere in my emails or that I can find online. When I go to my purchases, it shows Windows 10 Home - but it contains no useful information.

When I log in to the computer via my Microsoft Account, it doesn't activate, either. From what I understand, since it's a digital copy, it should just be activating when my Microsoft Account is logged in as an admin account, but it's not.

So I'm at a loss as to what I'm supposed to do here.

I tried online chat, but it's a useless bot that doesn't know anything - so I figured I'd try here.

:)

Wizzykin67, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 19, 2020
  3. How to activate Windows 10 Pro from a previous online digital purchase

I did a refresh installation for fixing one screen freeze problem happened in the 3D video game, so it came across to activate my Windows 10 Pro. However, the problem is I don't have product key cause I purchased Windows 10 Pro thru a digital order and my
    Windows copy just activated after order confirmed.

Now I am facing this problem how to activate my Windows copy. Any suggestion on this or anyone had such experience and managed to resolve it, please share your solution, thanks!

JackZhangsg, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Activating Windows 10 Home Digital Purchase

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 Home Digital Purchase

1. Activating Windows 10 Home Digital Purchase - Similar Threads - Activating Home Digital

2. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  3. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  4. Can't activate Windows 11 Home with digital license purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate Windows 11 Home with digital license purchased through MS Store: I recently installed Windows 11 on a custom built pc, and have been unable to activate it. When I first tried to activate it, it failed claiming a hardware change as the reason. The only change I had made was a bios update after the os was installed. The trouble shooter...
  5. Can't activate Windows 11 Home with digital license purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't activate Windows 11 Home with digital license purchased through MS Store: I recently installed Windows 11 on a custom built pc, and have been unable to activate it. When I first tried to activate it, it failed claiming a hardware change as the reason. The only change I had made was a bios update after the os was installed. The trouble shooter...
  6. Unable to Activate a Newly Purchased Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Activate a Newly Purchased Windows 10 Home: I cannot activate the Windows 10 Home I purchased yesterday from Office Works. I have entered the product code an Microsoft keeps redirecting me all over the place rather than actually allowing me to activate it....
  7. Unable to Activate a Newly Purchased Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate a Newly Purchased Windows 10 Home: I cannot activate the Windows 10 Home I purchased yesterday from Office Works. I have entered the product code an Microsoft keeps redirecting me all over the place rather than actually allowing me to activate it....
  8. Windows 10 home activation with digital license

Windows 10 home activation with digital license: I had a genuine windows 7 which was migrated to windows 10 home automatically and linked with Microsoft with digital license. RAM was 2 GB. But recently I had made a change of RAM to 6GB, and inserted 120 GB SSD on CD rom drive by a service centre. The service centre told me...
  9. Windows 10 home v1909 digital activation error

Windows 10 home v1909 digital activation error: Hello, Can anyone help? I had trouble starting windows and when it eventually did start my digital activation had been lost. I tried troubleshooter to try and get back activation. After getting a message stating a digital license for this device has been found and to...
  10. Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License

Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License: Helll, I purchased a Windows 10 Home license with USB installer in 2016. The license is registered on my account, so it used to activate the Windows whenever, I changed my computer or do a major hardware replacement. Currently, there is no device registered on my...