Windows 10: activating windows 10 home i have product key but it says it doesnt work and that im trying...

Discus and support activating windows 10 home i have product key but it says it doesnt work and that im trying... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; need help activating my windows 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lindarivas1, May 31, 2020.

1. activating windows 10 home i have product key but it says it doesnt work and that im trying...

need help activating my windows 10 home

:)

lindarivas1, May 31, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 31, 2020
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      activating windows 10 home i have product key but it says it doesnt work and that im trying... [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, May 31, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

activating windows 10 home i have product key but it says it doesnt work and that im trying...

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 31, 2020
Thema:

activating windows 10 home i have product key but it says it doesnt work and that im trying...

1. activating windows 10 home i have product key but it says it doesnt work and that im trying... - Similar Threads - activating home product

2. When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person...
  3. When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person...
  4. When im trying to active a product key, for my computer. It says, cant activate because of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Purchased a product key that doesnt work

Purchased a product key that doesnt work: I need some help, I purchased a windows 10 Home product key from the microsoft website. Then i installed windows 10, and when i try to change the product key, it says "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one....
  6. Product key for Windows 10 home not working

Product key for Windows 10 home not working: Hi, I got Windows 10 Home as a gift for Christmas. The product is genuine. I do not recall windows asking me to enter a product key when I first install it. When the installation was completed, I went to activate windows in the settings and when I entered the product key, I...
  7. Product Key doesnt work!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Product Key doesnt work!: I bought a PC and the guy told me i would have to buy a product key for windows. I used the microsoft website to buy a windows 10 key and the key doesnt work!! it keeps giving me this error message 0xc004f050. I didnt let anyone see it, i didnt let anyone else read the email...
  8. windows 10 home product key activation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 home product key activation: Hi , If I am activating windows product key in my preinstalled windows 10. Is it hamper my application s/w? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-product-key-activation/12c63e34-b7c3-4b25-9fb2-629314bf290a"
  9. activation key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation key doesnt work: Good day, in June i got a minecraft win 10 activation gift code for my birthday, since that day i cant activate it, when i try to redeem it shows this message, "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page. Check the...
  10. windows 10 home activation product key

windows 10 home activation product key: I purchased a windows 10 laptop witha pre-installed lincense for use, and after 3months, its requesting for an activation and i click on activation, it isn"t working and i don't havea product key to activate the windows myself. Thanks in anticipation for your response....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have windows 10 home but it says that the product key is wrong