Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 Home on a Cyberpower PC model no. SLC2000BSDF

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 Home on a Cyberpower PC model no. SLC2000BSDF in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to activate the Windows 10 Home that came with my computer. The computer just arrived yesterday. Cyberpower tells me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mopalm, May 21, 2020.

1. mopalm Win User

Activating Windows 10 Home on a Cyberpower PC model no. SLC2000BSDF

Hello,

I have been trying to activate the Windows 10 Home that came with my computer. The computer just arrived yesterday. Cyberpower tells me that the Windows 10 key is programmed into the motherboard. However, Microsoft apparently can't find it. I'm not familiar with the BIOS so I am currently lost and without activation, I can't personalize my brand new computer. This is very frustrating.

Any help is welcome.

Best Regards,

mopalm

:)

mopalm, May 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 21, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Activating Windows 10 Home on a Cyberpower PC model no. SLC2000BSDF - Similar Threads - Activating Home Cyberpower

2. I have a new cyberpower PC, with windows 11 home and unable to install the Windows app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new cyberpower PC, with windows 11 home and unable to install the Windows app...: I also have an windows 365 subscription so i have all the Microsoft default applications like pptp. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-cyberpower-pc-with-windows-11-home/7609d62e-7093-4740-9cab-6009489a4369
  3. I have a new cyberpower PC, with windows 11 home and unable to install the Windows app...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new cyberpower PC, with windows 11 home and unable to install the Windows app...: I also have an windows 365 subscription so i have all the Microsoft default applications like pptp. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-cyberpower-pc-with-windows-11-home/7609d62e-7093-4740-9cab-6009489a4369
  4. Activating my pc with a windows 10 pro license on a not activated windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating my pc with a windows 10 pro license on a not activated windows 10 home: I got a new computer with not activated windows and i wanted to buy windows later. But then i realised that on my old pc i had a windows 10 pro digital license connected to my account. I tried to use it but it said its a different version than the one i have installed. What...
  5. PC with Windows 10 Home has BitLocker active

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC with Windows 10 Home has BitLocker active: I have Windows 10 Home version 2004. I have found out today that I have BitLocker active on my hard drive. I have been able to get my recovery keys, and they also appear in my Microsoft account.But I am wondering how this is happening, or is it actually happening. I see lots...
  6. Cannot activate Windows 10 Home on new PC

Cannot activate Windows 10 Home on new PC: I recently built a new PC. I've tried activating Windows 10 Home on it to no avail. I purchased Windows 10 Home directly from the Microsoft store in 2018. Everything I've read has said I should be able to transfer the license to this new PC, but I cannot figure out how. I...
  7. Activation of Windows 10 Home on a Renewed PC

Activation of Windows 10 Home on a Renewed PC: Dear Anybody Who Can Help, I recently purchased a renewed PC off of Amazon. Upon delivery of my Acer Spin 1, I attempted to activate Windows 10 on the PC. In the activation settings, there is a message in red text stating "Windows can't be activated on this device right...
  8. Activate Windows 10 Home

Activate Windows 10 Home: My motherboard died on me. I have replaced the motherboard and now I need to activate windows again, but it gives me a error code 0xC004F025 Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-home/c61c1bb4-9911-4011-bf35-830ed40450b8"
  9. CyberPower PC tells me I need to reinstall Windows 10 but ....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CyberPower PC tells me I need to reinstall Windows 10 but ....: Hi, After a nightmare with my latest purchase with CyberPower PC and then sending it back and now it's back with me, I DREADED setting it up so this time I set up the basics in the hallway with an extra mouse and keyboard and my new "2nd" monitor. So after setting up I hit...
  10. Windows 10 Home activation

Windows 10 Home activation: Recently got an Activate Windows watermark. Went into activation tab and clicked troubleshoot, but it always shows (Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. (0xc0000022)) no matter what network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cyberpowerpc 2020 windows.10.activation