Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 Home - Please Help!!!!

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 Home - Please Help!!!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have tried to activate Windows but a message appears saying it is unable to active as previous version of Windows was not activated prior to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KarinaCapon, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Activating Windows 10 Home - Please Help!!!!

I have tried to activate Windows but a message appears saying it is unable to active as previous version of Windows was not activated prior to upgrading. How do I solve this? I have a product key.I got this new pc but am useless with computers. Please help!!!

:)

KarinaCapon, Apr 29, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 29, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 29, 2021
  4. skippy258 Win User

Activating Windows 10 Home - Please Help!!!!

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activating Windows 10 Home - Please Help!!!! [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 Home - Please Help!!!!

1. Activating Windows 10 Home - Please Help!!!! - Similar Threads - Activating Home Please

2. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  3. Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please help me activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread. please help to activate windows 10 proIf you need to attach a file instead of a screenshot, see Why a sample file is important for troubleshooting. How to do it....
  4. Windows 10 Home is broken. Help me, please.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home is broken. Help me, please.: My windows 10 home is broken, unintentionally, I sent all my desktop files to E:/ , which is my laptop's second hard drive with a space of 1TB. I ran a scan on the drive and it came out as perfectly fine. Groove music says "This file was encoded in a unsupported format" for...
  5. Need Help Activating Windows 10 Home.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help Activating Windows 10 Home.: Ok so for my birthday I got a MSI Gaming laptop and I had everything setup and everything was fine. This was in June 2020. Fast forward to September and the Activate Windows Watermark kept popping up. I watched videos on how to remove it and they worked but after a few weeks...
  6. Windows 10 not activating, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not activating, please help!: Hello, I bought a code from Microsoft to activate windows. But it says that the code doesn't exist. Can you guys help me? submitted by /u/MrK1wis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hnlyz0/windows_10_not_activating_please_help/
  7. Windows 10 Home won't activate after motherboard and cpu change, please help!

Windows 10 Home won't activate after motherboard and cpu change, please help!: I'm a highschool student who scraped enough money to buy a second hand Dell Optiplex 790 with a 2nd Gen i5 cpu and a bonus RX 480 included along with an installed retail copy of Windows 10 Home for $200 from a local online marketplace to serve as a workstation/gaming pc....
  8. Activating Windows 10 not working, HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 not working, HELP PLEASE: So i recently bought a pc of someone i know and he gave me the product key for windows 10. I installed it yesterday and now it keeps saying 'Activate Windows, Go to settings to Activate Windows.' on the bottom right of my screen eve though it was gone yesterday. Then when I...
  9. Help activating Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help activating Windows 10 Home: So a week ago I replaced Windows on my laptop with a ubuntu. Now I switched back to Windows and I'm having trouble getting it activated. There's a watermark on lower right corner "Activate windows" . How do I get it activated? My previous version was activated. I'm signed in...
  10. Activation help please.

Activation help please.: Hey! I'm Kyle and I need help with something, I have got a new computer now so I don't use my old one as much but my old computer was activated. My new computer isn't activated so I was wondering if I can get rid of the activation on my old computer and get it back on the...