Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 new build

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 new build in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I have a new pc build and try to activate Windows 10 pro (digital license) from a SSD of my previous build. I can't activate it (see pic 1) If i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JeroenCC, Mar 5, 2019.

1. JeroenCC Win User

Activating Windows 10 new build

So I have a new pc build and try to activate Windows 10 pro (digital license) from a SSD of my previous build.

I can't activate it (see pic 1)

If i use the troubleshoot option, i get an error (see pic 2 in comments)

Can anyone help me out?

Activating Windows 10 new build c3140205-9bc5-43e4-b6a3-2b0396798d0b?upload=true.png

:)

JeroenCC, Mar 5, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Activating Windows 10 new build

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 new build

1. Activating Windows 10 new build - Similar Threads - Activating build

2. Activation of windows 11 on a new build from old digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of windows 11 on a new build from old digital licence: How do i activate Windows 11 on a new build PC from an old digital licence? It was a full retail licence that i linked to my microsoft account. The old PC is long since dead. I tried running the activation troubleshooter and the old PC name showed up, so I selected it but it...
  3. Activation of windows 11 on a new build from old digital licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of windows 11 on a new build from old digital licence: How do i activate Windows 11 on a new build PC from an old digital licence? It was a full retail licence that i linked to my microsoft account. The old PC is long since dead. I tried running the activation troubleshooter and the old PC name showed up, so I selected it but it...
  4. How to activate the latest windows build preview.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate the latest windows build preview.: i have ben on this version on the preview for sometime now 22623.870. i am notified of the new build being available but for some unknown reasons i am unable to download this. instructions i get is to click to navigate to windows update for it, but this has never yielded the...
  5. How to activate the latest windows build preview.

How to activate the latest windows build preview.: i have ben on this version on the preview for sometime now 22623.870. i am notified of the new build being available but for some unknown reasons i am unable to download this. instructions i get is to click to navigate to windows update for it, but this has never yielded the...
  6. Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11: I currently have windows 10 installed on my pc. I will be upgrading my motherboard, cpu, gpu, psu etc. I want to install windows 11 on the new pc build. Can I use my windows 10 key to activate windows 11 on the new build even though I never upgraded the current windows 10 to...
  7. Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11

Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11: I currently have windows 10 installed on my pc. I will be upgrading my motherboard, cpu, gpu, psu etc. I want to install windows 11 on the new pc build. Can I use my windows 10 key to activate windows 11 on the new build even though I never upgraded the current windows 10 to...
  8. Why after microsoft gave me win 10 free. I build a new computer... Auto Activation says I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why after microsoft gave me win 10 free. I build a new computer... Auto Activation says I...: I was given windows 10 free by you a long time ago.Did not use it right away.Wanted to stay on 7...Eventually did use it.Did not like it.Reloaded 7...Later reinstalled win 10.I have been hacked a few times.That prompted me to clone my OS. So I have 2 drives with win 10 on it....
  9. Why after microsoft gave me win 10 free. I build a new computer... Auto Activation says I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why after microsoft gave me win 10 free. I build a new computer... Auto Activation says I...: I was given windows 10 free by you a long time ago.Did not use it right away.Wanted to stay on 7...Eventually did use it.Did not like it.Reloaded 7...Later reinstalled win 10.I have been hacked a few times.That prompted me to clone my OS. So I have 2 drives with win 10 on it....
  10. Why after microsoft gave me win 10 free. I build a new computer... Auto Activation says I...