Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 on new hardware without a product key

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 on new hardware without a product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The motherboard has failed on my PC. Is it possible to activate Windows 10 Pro again after replacing the motherboard? I do not know my product key and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AndrewSanderson3, May 8, 2020.

1. Activating Windows 10 on new hardware without a product key

The motherboard has failed on my PC. Is it possible to activate Windows 10 Pro again after replacing the motherboard? I do not know my product key and I formatted the system disk when attempting to reinstall Windows.

:)

AndrewSanderson3, May 8, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activating Windows 10 on new hardware without a product key [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, May 8, 2020
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, May 8, 2020
  4. comnuts Win User

Activating Windows 10 on new hardware without a product key

Win 10 activation - no product key

Hi and thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. Please allow me to assist with your issue.

I would suggest working with the solutions in this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/20530/

If you have activated Windows 10 with your Microsoft Account logged on prior to the hardware change, you should have a digital license. In that case, follow the steps under Reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change > If you have a digital license, run the
    Activation troubleshooter.

If you didn't activate Windows 10 with your Microsoft Account logged on previously, you may use the Windows 7 license key to attempt activation. Follow the steps under Reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change > If you don't have a digital license, enter
    your product key.

Please let me know if I can help you further!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

comnuts, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 on new hardware without a product key

1. Activating Windows 10 on new hardware without a product key - Similar Threads - Activating hardware without

2. Windows 10 Activated without product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activated without product key: I am building my friend a computer from some components from a previous build of mine and told him I would put windows 10 on it for him but he would later need to buy a product key and activate windows. The first time I installed windows 10 for some reason my ethernet port...
  3. Windows 10 Activated without product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Activated without product key: I am building my friend a computer from some components from a previous build of mine and told him I would put windows 10 on it for him but he would later need to buy a product key and activate windows. The first time I installed windows 10 for some reason my ethernet port...
  4. Windows 10 Activated without product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Activate windows without product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate windows without product Key: How do i activate windows 10 without product key and how do I set up remote desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-without-product-key/3ffe124f-658a-40b3-80a3-2a035f2b6ee4
  6. Activating windows 10 without product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating windows 10 without product key: I was not able to activate the windows of My acer Es11 because of not havingbthe produc key. I dont know the product key because it was not attach to the package where the windows came.How can i get my produxt key?can i use another product key?...
  7. Activating Windows without a product key

Activating Windows without a product key: Hoping someone could help me out. Last year, I bought a laptop secondhand. I believed that it had been set up properly but have found that everytime it updates, it practically factory resets. After some investigation, I believe that it was not properly activated and needs...
  8. reactivating windows 10 on new hardware, without "proper" product key

reactivating windows 10 on new hardware, without "proper" product key: Sorry for so many posts, but this may be my most important question yet. My "introduction" to windows 10 started with the purchase of a used machine, from a computer/resaler on Amazon. It is a fully activated install (seems like an OEM install) of windows 10 pro, 64 bit. The...
  9. Activation of windows 10 without product key

Activation of windows 10 without product key: I have a windows 10 pc. When I got the laptop it came pre installed with windows 8.1. Then I later upgraded it to windows 10. Now I want to wipe my hard drive and Reinstall windows 10 from usb. Can i still get windows 10 activation. Since my laptop came pre-installed with...
  10. Activate Windows 10 without a product key available.

Activate Windows 10 without a product key available.: Can any tell me how to active my windows 10 without my product key. I have it over a year now and it is giving me a warning that it will expire soon....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc004c003 the activation server determined the specified product key blocked