Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 Pro with OEM digital license when using a HDD image to setup computers.

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 Pro with OEM digital license when using a HDD image to setup computers. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with activating Windows 10 Pro on computers that come with an OEM digital license for Windows 10 Pro. Here's some background.. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JobSight LLC, May 25, 2022.

1. Activating Windows 10 Pro with OEM digital license when using a HDD image to setup computers.

I'm having trouble with activating Windows 10 Pro on computers that come with an OEM digital license for Windows 10 Pro. Here's some background.. I have a company that performs video surveillance services. We have hundreds of computers that are used to record locally and upload the video footage to the cloud. Due to the volume of computers that we use, I cannot set up each computer one-by-one. Instead, I create a HDD image with Windows 10 and all our software/configuration already installed. It is a lot of work to setup a computer and create the initial image, but after creating it I simply bu

:)

JobSight LLC, May 25, 2022
  2. rwb1012 Win User

Windows 10 Pro Activation After Imaging

What type of license does the imaged laptop now have? As delivered it would be OEM.

rwb1012, May 25, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Pro Digital License

I've upgraded my office PC recently to Windows 10 Pro acquiring a digital license when I activated it online using the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that comes with the PC.

Its known that the free Windows 10 upgrade has long expired in 2016

So, Is this Windows 10 digital license acquired through this process using the OEM product key that comes with the PC valid ?

I've tested to upgrade another PC to Windows 10 Pro & similarly when I activated it online using the Windows 7 Pro OEM product key that comes with the PC, as expected it acquired the digital license successfully.

Can I come to a conclusion that the Windows 10 digital license acquired is valid & its free ?

Would appreciate some feedback so I could continue to upgrade for the rest of my office's PCs & laptops.

My main concern here is to not mess up the Windows 10 licensing issue for my company.

Thank you.

Infra MELL, May 25, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Activating Windows 10 Pro with OEM digital license when using a HDD image to setup computers.

Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 Pro with OEM digital license when using a HDD image to setup computers.

1. Activating Windows 10 Pro with OEM digital license when using a HDD image to setup computers. - Similar Threads - Activating Pro OEM

2. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  3. No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.: No activate Windows 10 pro digital license.VNX4T-BFJHJ-DKV6T-KH87X-TF4DB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-activate-windows-10-pro-digital-license/27dd9343-0506-49e4-b133-33440fa227b5
  4. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License: Hi, I am using PC with genuine Windows 7 Pro. I have change the HDD of the PC to SSD and reactivate the windows to Windows 10 Pro using the installer that I download from windows installation media tool- https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10 . I click I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Activated with Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Activating Windows 10 Pro with OEM digital license when using a HDD image to setup computers.

Activating Windows 10 Pro with OEM digital license when using a HDD image to setup computers.: I'm having trouble with activating Windows 10 Pro on computers that come with an OEM digital license for Windows 10 Pro. Here's some background.. I have a company that performs video surveillance services. We have hundreds of computers that are used to record locally and...
  8. Activating Windows 10 Pro with OEM digital license when using a HDD image to setup computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 Pro with OEM digital license when using a HDD image to setup computers.: I'm having trouble with activating Windows 10 Pro on computers that come with an OEM digital license for Windows 10 Pro. Here's some background.. I have a company that performs video surveillance services. We have hundreds of computers that are used to record locally and...
  9. Activating Windows 10 pro using digital license - Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10 pro using digital license - Issues: I recently bought a brand new PC, and I got windows 10 pro installed (unactivated version) and I was told that I can transfer my digital license 1-time for free. I am struggling to follow the steps, and when I go to activation troubleshooting, it still picks up my old PC. Is...
  10. Windows 10 pro digital license not activating

Windows 10 pro digital license not activating: Hello, I'm upgrading my pc with a new motherboard and cpu. I've logged in with my microsoft account and didn't activated. I've gone through all troubleshoot part even the "I changed hardware on this device recently", I did find my old pc there but it keeping saying "unable to...