Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I replaced some parts in my computer I could not activate Windows. This wouldn't have been a problem if I had my product key, but I didn't. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fraser lintott, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason

When I replaced some parts in my computer I could not activate Windows. This wouldn't have been a problem if I had my product key, but I didn't. I have just been suffering with no activated windows for a while until I saved up to buy a new windows. I have my new product key, but when I enter it I get error 0xc004f050 even though the code is brand new. I have even tried reinstalling windows even though my windows already worked, and it still hasn't worked. I spent a bunch of money just to fix this problem and would love some help!!!

:)

fraser lintott, Sep 4, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Sep 4, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

windows 10 can also activate solely based on HWID no key required how do you think the microsoft store activation works it installs a generic key and activates based on hwid

OneMoar, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason

1. Activating Windows 10 product key wont work for no reason - Similar Threads - Activating product key

2. Windows Activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation key wont work: Hello Peoples .was wondering how i can get my windows Activated even though i have the original disc & key numbers i just cannot get it to activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-key-wont-work/f013e636-7377-410a-9693-f1fe2bb37137
  3. Windows Activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation key wont work: Hello Peoples .was wondering how i can get my windows Activated even though i have the original disc & key numbers i just cannot get it to activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-key-wont-work/f013e636-7377-410a-9693-f1fe2bb37137
  4. Windows Activation key wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Product Key activation not working

Product Key activation not working: The error code is 0x803FA067 and I really need help activating my product key. I took it from an old laptop I had which had a retail product key meaning I can put it on another device so I tried putting it on my new computer and it says my product key is not valid. Please...
  6. My product key wont work HELP!

My product key wont work HELP!: My product key won't work the product key is original and not cracked. I recently got a virus and it changed my product ID does that has to do with anything? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key-wont-work-help/e29d054e-5547-4434-8dc0-a340bd0c8e17
  7. Reinstall Windows 10 Product key wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Windows 10 Product key wont work: So the last update from windows 10 caused my computer to crash so I had to reinstall Windows 10. As of right now it's showing its not activated and that it needs a product key. I still have the product key of when I first purchased Windows 10 but I get an error and it says...
  8. Product key wont activate

Product key wont activate: Error code: RiskPolicyRejected am just getting an error code each tie I try to activate windows 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-wont-activate/e4a05d1e-a85b-4cb8-bfe9-96d158558f83"
  9. Product key not working for Activation

Product key not working for Activation: After the latest update I received notification that Windows 10 was not activated. When I entered my Product key I get an error code 0x0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-not-working-for-activation/712a4f58-1d95-44c4-af6f-e92e46c8f39c"
  10. Clean install of Windows 10 - Product Key wont work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install of Windows 10 - Product Key wont work: Hello, I recently built a new PC. My previous version of Windows 10 was installed on my old sata hdd. I upgraded to a new SSD hd and upgraded my motherboard. I ran the install of windows 10 onto my new SSD hd and reformatted my old sata for backup files. When I entered my...