Windows 10: Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello there I have a windows 10 pro digital licence registered to my pc , I have changed the hard drive and of course I do not have a Windows 10 CD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jo Liddell, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence

Hello there

I have a windows 10 pro digital licence registered to my pc , I have changed the hard drive and of course I do not have a Windows 10 CD , so I borrowed my friends windows 10 pro disc and reloaded that onto mine and I choose will register later , so all well up to them , loaded all the up dates , rebooted and in the activation it is saying , "it can't activate windows on this device because because you don't have a valid digital licence .

But when I log into my Microsoft account it is showing my pc , along with windows 10 pro and the model number and serial number of this pc .

I am stumped , my account says I have a licence for this machine but windows on my pc is saying I don't , baffled .

Spike

:)

Jo Liddell, Nov 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 digital licence activation issues

Good day

My hardware sticker indicates that I have a Windows 10 Pro digital license, I installed Windows 10 Pro accordingly.

Now when I try activate my digital licence it says that I have a Home Single Language licence and must install correct version.

Please advise how this is possible and what could be the cause of this, I have activated many machines without fail in this regard but today suddenly things changed?

Please revert with reasons and a fix to resolve urgently to activate the Pro version which is what I require.

Regards

Michael Cloete, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Pro Digital Licence

Activate Windows 10 Pro via a Digital Licence, still shows Windows Home

TeresaMeakins, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence

downgrade to digital licence windows 10

I had windows 10 with digital licence that's i upgraded to windows 10 pro with fake activation key it was upgraded but it shown the windows key is not activated activate now. Now i want to back my windows 10 home edition. i had free upgrade windows 8.1 to
    windows 10 home edition and i upgraded it for free. now i want my windows 10 home edition with my digital licence.

<Moved from CPC>

Vijay100lanki, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence

1. Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence - Similar Threads - Activating digital licence

2. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital Licence: Hiiii, I have one question for you. I have a computer with a digital license that comes with the computer and my question is how can I delete that license and activate another one that the company ordered....
  3. Windows 10 Digital Licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Digital Licence: Hiiii, I have one question for you. I have a computer with a digital license that comes with the computer and my question is how can I delete that license and activate another one that the company ordered....
  4. Problem: Activation with Digital Licence

Problem: Activation with Digital Licence: Hi,I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro that died. I have replaced fixed the PC with new hardware, and reinstall Windows 10 Pro using the tool provided by Microsoft. When I tried to activate the new installation of Windows 10 Pro onto the new hardware is asking me for the product...
  5. Problem activating a Windows 10 on a digital Licence

Problem activating a Windows 10 on a digital Licence: Hi I am having a Problem activating a Windows 10 digital Licence, my HDD went caput so have bought a new one , I installed windows 10 on it from a friends retail disc and went through the set up and everything went fine, it loaded all the updates , then it asked me to sign...
  6. WIndows 10 Digital Licence

WIndows 10 Digital Licence: Good day, bought my laptop which had a pre-installed Microsoft Home. I changed the OS to Microsoft Pro by buying a license online. Today this license was accidentally removed using cmd. Please how do i get the license back since my PC is currently inactivated. Prompt...
  7. "Windows 10 is activated with a digital licence" but I didn't activate it

"Windows 10 is activated with a digital licence" but I didn't activate it: I recently bought some old hardware to build a PC. Almost all parts except the hard drive and GPU is bought second hand. The hard drive is from a old HP PC which had Windows 7 preinstalled by HP, but I deleted all partitions including the "System Recovery" partition before...
  8. Windows 10 Activation by Digital Licence

Windows 10 Activation by Digital Licence: I did the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 some time ago; must be 4 years. All has been working perfectly until recently I lose activation almost daily. Running the activation troubleshoot reactivates my windows but only for a day oir so before it once again becomes...
  9. Can't activate Windows 10 via digital licence

Can't activate Windows 10 via digital licence: Hello, Earlier this year I used the free upgrade opportunity to change my 6 year old copy of Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have since made a significant hardware change motherboard. Before the change, I made sure to tie my copy of Windows 10 to my Microsoft account so I could...
  10. Windows 10 digital licence activation issues

Windows 10 digital licence activation issues: Good day My hardware sticker indicates that I have a Windows 10 Pro digital license, I installed Windows 10 Pro accordingly. Now when I try activate my digital licence it says that I have a Home Single Language licence and must install correct version. Please advise how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activating windows 10 on new pc with digital licence

2. i have digital licence die to my old oc fail i install win 10pro on new pc win not activationg