Windows 10: Activating Windows 10

Discus and support Activating Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; A few days ago I reinitialised my Asus PC following problems connecting to the internet. The problem was resolved, but in the process I accidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HelenZS, Apr 15, 2019.

1. HelenZS Win User

Activating Windows 10

A few days ago I reinitialised my Asus PC following problems connecting to the internet. The problem was resolved, but in the process I accidentally deleted Windows 10, so when I try to open my documents using Office 2010 it doesn't work. Following advice on this forum I downloaded Windows 10 again but still no luck. I'm currently using WordPad to open documents (also as suggested on the forum) but need to know how to reactivate Windows 10 now I've downloaded it. Can anyone help please (using simple terminology!) Thanks.

:)

HelenZS, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 15, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Activating Windows 10

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activating Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Activating Windows 10

1. Activating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Activating

2. Bought computer. Upgraded to Windows 10 Professional. Now Windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bought computer. Upgraded to Windows 10 Professional. Now Windows isn't activated.: I don't have an activation key number and don't know how to find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-computer-upgraded-to-windows-10/75258809-3a5d-4df0-963a-1c8ed737c0e6"
  3. activation error 0xC004F213 after upgrading to pro from insider build

activation error 0xC004F213 after upgrading to pro from insider build: Today i tried to set remote to desktop but it said that is only available in pro, which i thought i was using from the insider program. so i was offered the upgrade and accepted it. Now it says it cannot activate the upgrade because it cannot find the key! I cant find the...
  4. how to active the windows in windows 10

how to active the windows in windows 10: please telling me sir how to active the windows 10 in my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-active-the-windows-in-windows-10/e3e720ce-b6f9-4790-a1a6-e3995b267418"
  5. Question: How do I volunteer to help with the active development of my Sticky Notes app?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: How do I volunteer to help with the active development of my Sticky Notes app?...: It's taking too long for Sticky Notes 3.7 to come out for everyone with the much-needed fix for the known issue of notes being hidden behind the big list of notes while I try to edit a note. I hope all the public releases of the Sticky Notes app will be at least as reliable...
  6. Error code 0x800705B4 of Windows activation issue after using Microsoft's Fresh Start to...

Error code 0x800705B4 of Windows activation issue after using Microsoft's Fresh Start to...: 2 things needed to be looked into as regards to Microsoft's online Fresh Start / re-installation of Windows. First of all, I am having Windows activation problem since I used the library's free wi-fi to do a fresh start (re-installation) of Windows. The error code is...
  7. Could I activate OS at already purchased PC by FQC-08929 (MS Win 10 64Bit Eng Int DSP EOM)?

Could I activate OS at already purchased PC by FQC-08929 (MS Win 10 64Bit Eng Int DSP EOM)?: Hello. I already have purchased a PC but at this PC not activated OS Windows 10. Can I purchase MS Win 10 64Bit Eng Int DSP (FQC-08929) for activating my OS?...
  8. How to activate windows 10

How to activate windows 10: Help me please ( error code 0x8007007B) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-windows-10/0604eacd-f1cf-4011-827c-a48c6f82bb8e"
  9. Activate Windows

Activate Windows: Split from this thread. hello i want to activate over window but i do not understand the process of window activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows/605279cf-2495-48eb-a62c-1b9b59f7d5b5"
  10. windows expiry and activation

windows expiry and activation: My HP desktop PC came with Windows 10 OS inbuilt right from the date of purchase. Why then all on a sudden message started coming for windows expiry and activation ?...