Windows 10: Activating Windows after recovery

Discus and support Activating Windows after recovery in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have and ASUS Laptop that I got from my deceased girlfriend that had Windows 10 Home upgrade on it. I also have a Windows 10 pro product key I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by EricC.Hoback, May 14, 2019.

1. Activating Windows after recovery

I have and ASUS Laptop that I got from my deceased girlfriend that had Windows 10 Home upgrade on it. I also have a Windows 10 pro product key I had bought from best buy to install on my self built older computer witch is no longer operational. After I did a Recovery on my laptop windows was continuously dimming the screen and slowing things down making it impossible to use the Laptop. So I contacted Microsoft and they helped me install Windows 10 Pro with my Product key I had. It worked fine for a while then got just as it was on windows 10 Home but even worse. I just recently reinstalled Windows 10 and let the embedded Product key activate it to the Home version. I believe now this Windows has errors.

:)

EricC.Hoback, May 14, 2019
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, May 14, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 14, 2019
  4. Activating Windows after recovery

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Activating Windows after recovery

1. Activating Windows after recovery - Similar Threads - Activating recovery

2. Windows Recovery Drive issues with Activation and Windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Recovery Drive issues with Activation and Windows security: I use an HP 15 with 11th Gen Processor, Recently i decided to upgrade from 256ssd to 1tb SSD. I told the technician i didint want to loose my factory windows home license as it allows me updates and other benefits. He said he will do a recovery drive. I gave him access to my...
  3. Windows Recovery Drive issues with Activation and Windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Recovery Drive issues with Activation and Windows security: I use an HP 15 with 11th Gen Processor, Recently i decided to upgrade from 256ssd to 1tb SSD. I told the technician i didint want to loose my factory windows home license as it allows me updates and other benefits. He said he will do a recovery drive. I gave him access to my...
  4. Bitlocker recovery Key ID never activated on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery Key ID never activated on my PC: My computer’s start up file cannot boot up my system file BCD Error code 0x0c0000098The startup repair prompts me to put in my Bitlocker code to unlock my computer. I never activated this. Why is this showing up on my computer? I went to the site where the code could possibly...
  5. Bitlocker recovery Key ID never activated on my PC

Bitlocker recovery Key ID never activated on my PC: My computer’s start up file cannot boot up my system file BCD Error code 0x0c0000098The startup repair prompts me to put in my Bitlocker code to unlock my computer. I never activated this. Why is this showing up on my computer? I went to the site where the code could possibly...
  6. Bitlocker recovery Key ID never activated on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I have not activated a BitLock Recovery Key and now Windows is asking for it, and I can’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have not activated a BitLock Recovery Key and now Windows is asking for it, and I can’t...: I bought a laptop with an original Windows installed, then something happened to the motherboard, and the Windows was not identified as the part of the motherboard that reads the SSD Hard disk was not working. I got it repaired through a certified repair and under the...
  8. I have not activated a BitLock Recovery Key and now Windows is asking for it, and I can’t...

I have not activated a BitLock Recovery Key and now Windows is asking for it, and I can’t...: I bought a laptop with an original Windows installed, then something happened to the motherboard, and the Windows was not identified as the part of the motherboard that reads the SSD Hard disk was not working. I got it repaired through a certified repair and under the...
  9. Windows activation number recovery

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation number recovery: My computer is not starting due to a dead hard drive and I cannot find my windows activation key to refresh and reinstall windows when I get another hard drive, is there any other way I can recover the number?...
  10. Windows activation number recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation number recovery: My computer is not starting due to a dead hard drive and I cannot find my windows activation key to refresh and reinstall windows when I get another hard drive, is there any other way I can recover the number?...