Windows 10: activating windows on laptop

Discus and support activating windows on laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; 1. how can i activate windows on my laptop? 2. how can i download microsoft apps on my laptop for free?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by petergayrichards, Apr 28, 2020.

1. activating windows on laptop

1. how can i activate windows on my laptop?

2. how can i download microsoft apps on my laptop for free?

:)

petergayrichards, Apr 28, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 28, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

activating windows on laptop

Windows 10 not activated in Dell laptop

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type slui 4 and hit enter.
    • Select the Country or Region.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

activating windows on laptop

1. activating windows on laptop - Similar Threads - activating laptop

2. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  3. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...: It loads W/10 Pro, 22h2, which says it is activated, and yet it did not come with the required COA sticker, just recovery partition it seems, and ShowKeyPlus shows the Product I.D. and installed and OEM digital. However, MS says that a refurbished PC needs a COA AND orig....
  4. I bought a Refurbished HP Laptop w/ WIN 10 PRO activated, but it has no COA, only a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home: I have an old laptop running on Win 10 Home that came with it. Although I'm eligible for the free upgrade to Win 11, system requirements are not met. I'm in the process of assembling a new PC. Wondering if there is any way to install Win 11 in new PC and activate it using the...
  6. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home: I have an old laptop running on Win 10 Home that came with it. Although I'm eligible for the free upgrade to Win 11, system requirements are not met. I'm in the process of assembling a new PC. Wondering if there is any way to install Win 11 in new PC and activate it using the...
  7. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  9. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...: New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working with USB drive. Windows 10 new install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-new-laptop-doesnt-see-amazon/e4ded9e0-fa1d-4d07-854a-10914aa09636
  10. How do I fix : New laptop doesn't see Amazon Bluetooth mouse. Ports are active and working...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware