Windows 10: Activating Windows on Old School Laptop

Discus and support Activating Windows on Old School Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how on earth do you activate windows on an old school laptop? right now im using windows non genuine 10 version. i dont have my product key because i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TammyMalinski0801, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Activating Windows on Old School Laptop

how on earth do you activate windows on an old school laptop? right now im using windows non genuine 10 version. i dont have my product key because i didnt purchase it from anyone, i used it at school and never took it back, so nowhere on the PC shows its product key either. i dont know how to get a license to activate the windows, i dont have one and the internet isnt to clear on how to get it, or how to change or get another product key so i can move forward with activation. can someone please help me im so lost and need it to continue using my PC.

please help

thank you for your time

:)

TammyMalinski0801, Apr 4, 2020

2. my old school laptop does not allow me to disconnect from the school.

my laptop I used to use for school still seems to be connected to my old school. I have already tried restarting my laptop but it says sign into domain. Please help im having so much trouble with this.

Activating Windows on Old School Laptop 809fee8d-34c2-496c-87af-77b8e5588df6?upload=true.png

ImanAl-Hasani, Apr 4, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Apr 4, 2020
  4. PT
    pt Win User

Activating Windows on Old School Laptop

School Project

no more suggestions, i will probabily do some drawing tomorrow (on old school paper) *Laugh :laugh:

Thema:

Activating Windows on Old School Laptop

1. Activating Windows on Old School Laptop - Similar Threads - Activating Old School

2. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Factory Reset an old school laptop: Okay so a bit of back story: I used to go to this one school where they wanted us to bring our own laptops from home so that they can put their system on it. I gave them my Dell Windows laptop and they reset it to be a school laptop. It has blocked websites, admin passwords...
  3. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Factory Reset an old school laptop: Okay so a bit of back story: I used to go to this one school where they wanted us to bring our own laptops from home so that they can put their system on it. I gave them my Dell Windows laptop and they reset it to be a school laptop. It has blocked websites, admin passwords...
  4. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. remove old school accout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove old school accout: hello, i have the same issue as the this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-workplace-account/c9d41862-a221-4203-a6c2-7ee971734e22but one of your supporters ansewr was to just go ahead and do remove it. the problem is that i cant do that....
  6. remove old school accout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove old school accout: hello, i have the same issue as the this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-old-workplace-account/c9d41862-a221-4203-a6c2-7ee971734e22but one of your supporters ansewr was to just go ahead and do remove it. the problem is that i cant do that....
  7. Old School Laptop - Need help to factory reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old School Laptop - Need help to factory reset.: So I've got an old school laptop and I'm trying to figure out how to factory reset it. It's still connected to the schools domain and I can't factory reset from settings without admin password and username, which I can't get (whatsoever). How do I factory reset this...
  8. Old School Runescape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old School Runescape: [ATTACH]I Get This Error Every Time. PLEASE Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-school-runescape/ab6e4735-a29d-4339-8b41-f578ee5f62b0
  9. Windows activation on school laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation on school laptop: someday i just turned on my computer as usual and a message pops up saying I need to activate windows but i have already used this product for the past 2 years. This is a school computer that they give to you at the start of school. When I check the settings it says: We...
  10. Windows Activation on my old laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on my old laptop: Hello! So here's my problem. In 2017, my mom bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Installed. After a year, that new laptop was broken due to spilled water. So I bought myself an SSD enclosure and saved the files, in which, it has Windows 10 Installed. April 5, 2020, I have...