Windows 10: activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b?

Discus and support activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having an issue where I cannot activate windows 10 pro.I get the following error I have tried reinstalling windows thinking it was an installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RHYSWIGMORE, Jul 1, 2021.

1. activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b?

I am having an issue where I cannot activate windows 10 pro.I get the following error I have tried reinstalling windows thinking it was an installation glitch and the same has happened a second time.any help would be hugely appreciated.TIA,Rhys

:)

RHYSWIGMORE, Jul 1, 2021

2. Can not connect to the organisations activation server

I can't activate windows as it says 'We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation,
    contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0x8007232B' I have windows 10 home

Andrew_543, Jul 1, 2021
  3. Cannot connect to organisation activation server.

I have recently had my motherboard changed, along with my processor. Afterwards, when I logged on, it said to activate windows 10 so when I tried activating it, it kept getting an error (code: 0x8007232B) and it kept saying "Cannot connect to organisation
    activation server." I upgraded to windows 10 in 2015 from windows 7 from an update, and I bought my PC without the windows disk packaging. What is the solution to overcoming this problem?

mohanmehra, Jul 1, 2021
  4. activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b?

Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you
    continue having problems with activation, contact your organisation's support person. Error code: 0x8007007B.

I tried to change product key several times but still have the problem

AhmadAlmetwally, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b?

1. activating windows problem, cant connect to your organisations server?? 0x8007232b? - Similar Threads - activating problem cant

2. how to connect to organisation activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect to organisation activation server: how to connect to organisation activation sarver for hp window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-to-organisation-activation-server/35301452-634f-4034-a6e5-6e82cfe4a148
  3. how to connect to organisation activation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to connect to organisation activation server: how to connect to organisation activation sarver for hp window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-to-organisation-activation-server/35301452-634f-4034-a6e5-6e82cfe4a148
  4. how to connect to organisation activation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't connect to Organisation's activation server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Organisation's activation server: I don't know why I keep getting this. I tried to troubleshoot but I keep getting 'We found a Windows 11 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 11 Pro. To activate using this digital licence, you need to install Windows 11 Home.'...
  6. Can't connect to Organisation's activation server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to Organisation's activation server: I don't know why I keep getting this. I tried to troubleshoot but I keep getting 'We found a Windows 11 Home digital licence for this device running Windows 11 Pro. To activate using this digital licence, you need to install Windows 11 Home.'...
  7. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't connect to the organisation's activation server: Can't connect to the organisation's activation server Please help me connect to the organizations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your...
  8. Can not connect to the organisations activation server

Can not connect to the organisations activation server: I can't activate windows as it says 'We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your...
  9. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

Can't connect to the organisation's activation server: Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having...
  10. Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's...

Unable to Activate Windows - Error Code: 0x8007232b "cant connect to your organisation's...: Greetings, I recently took apart and cleaned my pc from dust. I reboot the system with no problems other than the fact that my Windows 10 Pro Edition is not activated anymore. It was all working perfectly before I cleaned it. I have all the latest updates for windows 10 and...