Windows 10: activating windows ten on a refurbished pc

Discus and support activating windows ten on a refurbished pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I got a free download for windows ten onto my laptop. I have now refurbished this old pc and have been running it without activating windows ten.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pat Davis 111, Feb 3, 2019.

1. activating windows ten on a refurbished pc

So I got a free download for windows ten onto my laptop. I have now refurbished this old pc and have been running it without activating windows ten. Now it keeps giving me an error code when I try to activate it?

:)

Pat Davis 111, Feb 3, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Is my PC refurbished or not?

Your PC is refurbished. The refurbisher license is offered to refurbishers at a reduced cost.

BulldogXX, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Windows 7 Professional Refurbished

Came across a Windows 7 key that says it is for a refurbished PC. I believe it is genuine. Can I use it on a fresh install?

Easy Rhino, Feb 3, 2019
  4. activating windows ten on a refurbished pc

newly refurbished computer windows activation help

Couldn't stop thinking about your problem so I've got some follow-up questions for you. Answer-by-number: 1. Did you purchase the refurbished computer or did someone purchase it for you? 2. Was the refurbished computer purchased at a Best Buy retail store
    or online? 3. Was the refurbished computer purchased with a major credit-card? Cite: Get help with Windows activation errors [includes an Activation troubleshooter] https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10738/windows-10-get-help-with-activation-errors Activation
    in Win10 (general info) ["If you bought a refurbished PC, the refurbisher, not Microsoft (or Best Buy), must provide you with a valid product key.'] https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12440 COMMENTARY: You're not the first person to encounter such problems
    (and worse) with a refurbished computer and you certainly won't be the last. In the past month or two, I've helped at least ten (10) others with similar problems. Unfortunately you get what you *don't* pay for when it comes to refurbished devices. It's as
    if you're being penalized for not having $1,000.00 USD or more to purchase a computer. IMHO consumers should complain - loudly - to anyone who'll listen (e.g., banks; credit card companies; Better Business Bureau; retail stores selling such junk). Make enough
    noise and you might get action (e.g., a credit or refund).

PA Bear - MS MVP, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

activating windows ten on a refurbished pc

1. activating windows ten on a refurbished pc - Similar Threads - activating ten refurbished

2. Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Pro de-activated itself Refurbished PC: Hello Community, I have just purchased a refurbished desktop from Amazon. The sellers claims that they are a Microsoft Authorized dealer for refurbished computers. When the machine arrived, everything went smooth and Windows was activated. After may be a week or two I have...
  3. Windows ten activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows ten activation: Hello i reset my computer and my windows ten deactivated itself and ive been trying for the past 2 days to enable it again it keeps saying that my windows isnt genuine and when i try to troubleshoot the activation it says there was an error please contact support or find a...
  4. windows ten activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows ten activation: i bought a pc from someone and before they brought it they factory reset the version of windows. is there any way to re-activate because i was never given a code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten-activation/9a1c40db-11a9-4497-aeba-15450b351f55
  5. I bought a refurbished computer and I can't to activate windows ten. It is a HP pro

I bought a refurbished computer and I can't to activate windows ten. It is a HP pro: I bought a refurbished computer and I can't get it to activate windows ten. It is an HP pro. It wants me to buy a $199 license or have product key. All I do on a computer is buy and sell on ebay. No license required and they did not send me a product key. can anybody help...
  6. Refurbished PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refurbished PC: I recently bought a refurbished PC. But it's software like Zip readers are missing. How do i get that software in the computer and have it running appropriately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-pc/25f93a89-80bc-47f5-8b63-1113324ae436
  7. refurbished computer and activating windows

refurbished computer and activating windows: bought from Walmart refurbished. says activation code is already being used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refurbished-computer-and-activating-windows/85f60fb4-1ad5-43b2-aeb5-ed2512893ed2
  8. Activation of Windows 10 on a refurbished laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation of Windows 10 on a refurbished laptop: I purchased a refurbished Toshiba laptop and tried to install Windows 10 but the laptop wouldn't accept my product code and gave the error code 0x80070057....
  9. windows ten activation

windows ten activation: I can't get my windows ten to activate getting error code ox803fa067 cd copy of windows 10 can some 1 help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ten-activation/3f924bb6-e4c7-43ea-a424-f5fd367e5d74
  10. Activating Windows 10 on a refurbished PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activating Windows 10 on a refurbished PC: I just bought an HP desktop computer that has Windows 10 on it. The computer is refurbished, so I expected to find a working copy of Windows on it. I'd like to avoid having to buy a new copy of Windows if possible since the price tag is currently too high for me. Any help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 for refurbished pc

2. activating windows 10 on a refurbished laptop

3. activate windows on refurbished pc

4. problems activating windows 10 on refurbished,
  5. windows ten free for refurbished,
  6. newly refurbished computer activation help