Windows 10: Activating windows through digital license after it expires

Discus and support Activating windows through digital license after it expires in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had the digital license of Windows 10 linked to my Microsoft account through which Windows was activated. Because of some problem I had to send my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Himanshu Sharma418, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Activating windows through digital license after it expires

I had the digital license of Windows 10 linked to my Microsoft account through which Windows was activated. Because of some problem I had to send my PC for repair and the motherboard was changed so Windows didn't recognize that device and it became deactivated. The repair shop themselves entered the new product code which would expire after a year or so and it was just the day before this issue is posted that the license expired.

I am trying to switch to the digital license and have tried almost everything to do it. I am already signed in to the account the digital license was linked to. The activation troubleshooter which, according to the internet, was supposed to give an option of hardware change doesn't give that option and provides a link which opens the Get Help app. Microsoft support numbers doesn't list the country I live in. They removed theLive Chat function from the Get Help app. The Call Me Back function also doesn't have the country I live in listed there.

When I login to my Microsoft account in the web, then I can see my old PC the PC before repair which is actually the same PC considered as a whole different PC. So if there is a way to transfer the digital license please help me.

I have posted a similar issue here but after a point I stopped getting replies so I decided to post another issue.

:)

Himanshu Sharma418, Aug 13, 2020
  2. KeCheng Win User

Windows 10 License has Expired

Why... ??
    Digital Entitlement and Digital License are 1 Years Expired or Limited Expired or Lifetime Device ???

Activating windows through digital license after it expires [​IMG]

KeCheng, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Andre Da Costa, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Activating windows through digital license after it expires

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Activating windows through digital license after it expires [​IMG]

MCardona81, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Activating windows through digital license after it expires

1. Activating windows through digital license after it expires - Similar Threads - Activating through digital

2. Digital License Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Digital License Activation: I purchased a Digital License of Windows 11 Pro and recently reset my PC while keeping the files but now that I’ve finish setting up my computer, it says I need to activate Windows. Someone help please....
  3. Windows Activated with digital license

Windows Activated with digital license: Hello,I have office 365 family then i share to my 2nd account, also i purchase a new PC.When i login to this PC using my 2nd Microsoft account, i can see my 'windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account'.So i just want to know how my windows...
  4. Windows activation with digital license after reinstalling

Windows activation with digital license after reinstalling: Hello.I had digital license since Windows 7 and using ever since to Windows 11Windows 7 to 10 to 11. But in since my last reinstall of windows 10seems bit more stable than 11 it’s giving 0xc004f213 error and now it wouldn’t active both on Windows 10 and 11. What does it mean...
  5. Windows activation with digital license after reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation with digital license after reinstalling: Hello.I had digital license since Windows 7 and using ever since to Windows 11Windows 7 to 10 to 11. But in since my last reinstall of windows 10seems bit more stable than 11 it’s giving 0xc004f213 error and now it wouldn’t active both on Windows 10 and 11. What does it mean...
  6. WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING: AGAK GIRICreated on August 14, 2021WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOONHi, my name is ANURAG and few days ago WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOON pops on my dell laptop screen . after asking about this from microsoft community he told that the shop installed an illegal license of windows....
  7. WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING: AGAK GIRICreated on August 14, 2021WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOONHi, my name is ANURAG and few days ago WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOON pops on my dell laptop screen . after asking about this from microsoft community he told that the shop installed an illegal license of windows....
  8. WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING

9. Windows Activation License Expiring

Windows Activation License Expiring: I received my laptop as a gift from friends, who bought it used online from a seller who seemed reputable. Upon receiving the laptop I noticed two things - one, that one of those applications for remote access and control was downloaded, and two, that the Windows Defender...
  10. WINDOWS 10 ACTIVATION THROUGH DIGITAL LICENSE

WINDOWS 10 ACTIVATION THROUGH DIGITAL LICENSE: Everything was working fine on my Windows 10 PC. Suddenly my windows got deactivated. Now it says it cant find digital license key. I purchased my laptop 2 years back and had got the orignal windows 10 home with it-built. I tried everything by logging into my linked...