Windows 10: Activating windows

Discus and support Activating windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cant sseem to activate my windows 10 home, I went into the microsoft store to buy windows 10 home and i put in all my info and clicked save i think... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JyotirmoyaSwain, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Activating windows

I cant sseem to activate my windows 10 home, I went into the microsoft store to buy windows 10 home and i put in all my info and clicked save i think and then it just sent me back to the screen where you choose payment method. I also bought minecraft and it says i payed but when i go to install it it says that i dont own it. Please help

:)

JyotirmoyaSwain, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Activating windows

1. Activating windows - Similar Threads - Activating

2. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  3. I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my Display Settings. Display 1 isn't active.: I don't know if this is a big problem or not.But recently I just checked my display settings. Take note that I have not changed any settings prior.On the first instance I checked my display settings and on Advanced Display, it says that Display 1 isn't activeDisplay 1 is...
  4. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  5. windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw

windows can't activate,Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw: Error code: 0xC004F074 this type of error saw. what should i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-activateerror-code-0xc004f074-this/e56c9af3-93ca-4655-966f-05c9fc5e8ead
  6. windows activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows activation: unable to activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/5c19f108-3a18-4bb2-a06c-a52cc1df38a9
  7. windows activation

windows activation: unable to activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation/5c19f108-3a18-4bb2-a06c-a52cc1df38a9
  8. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11: Hi, After updating to Windows 11 during a recent Windows update, I've been using my laptop for several months without any issues. However, I recently started receiving a message indicating that the Windows license will expire soon. Oddly enough, when I check the settings, it...
  9. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11: Hi, After updating to Windows 11 during a recent Windows update, I've been using my laptop for several months without any issues. However, I recently started receiving a message indicating that the Windows license will expire soon. Oddly enough, when I check the settings, it...
  10. Windows Activation Status After Upgrade to Windows 11