Windows 10: Activation after new build

Discus and support Activation after new build in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi everyone, A couple of years ago I used the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 I have just built a new computer and installed the windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Littlelinn, May 24, 2021.

1. Activation after new build

Hi everyone, A couple of years ago I used the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 I have just built a new computer and installed the windows 10 files from my pen drive which I had saved from the original upgrade At first I was unable to activate but after being asked which device I am using and clicking my old one I am nowgetting&

:)

Littlelinn, May 24, 2021

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, May 24, 2021
  3. New System build Suggestions

Case is final and already bought

SilverStone GD09B
    PSU is also already bought
    And Motherboard

Durvelle27, May 24, 2021
  4. Activation after new build

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Activation after new build

1. Activation after new build - Similar Threads - Activation build

2. Activation of windows 11 on a new build from old digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of windows 11 on a new build from old digital licence: How do i activate Windows 11 on a new build PC from an old digital licence? It was a full retail licence that i linked to my microsoft account. The old PC is long since dead. I tried running the activation troubleshooter and the old PC name showed up, so I selected it but it...
  3. Activation of windows 11 on a new build from old digital licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of windows 11 on a new build from old digital licence: How do i activate Windows 11 on a new build PC from an old digital licence? It was a full retail licence that i linked to my microsoft account. The old PC is long since dead. I tried running the activation troubleshooter and the old PC name showed up, so I selected it but it...
  4. How to activate the latest windows build preview.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate the latest windows build preview.: i have ben on this version on the preview for sometime now 22623.870. i am notified of the new build being available but for some unknown reasons i am unable to download this. instructions i get is to click to navigate to windows update for it, but this has never yielded the...
  5. How to activate the latest windows build preview.

How to activate the latest windows build preview.: i have ben on this version on the preview for sometime now 22623.870. i am notified of the new build being available but for some unknown reasons i am unable to download this. instructions i get is to click to navigate to windows update for it, but this has never yielded the...
  6. Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11: I currently have windows 10 installed on my pc. I will be upgrading my motherboard, cpu, gpu, psu etc. I want to install windows 11 on the new pc build. Can I use my windows 10 key to activate windows 11 on the new build even though I never upgraded the current windows 10 to...
  7. Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11

Activating a brand new PC build with Windows 11: I currently have windows 10 installed on my pc. I will be upgrading my motherboard, cpu, gpu, psu etc. I want to install windows 11 on the new pc build. Can I use my windows 10 key to activate windows 11 on the new build even though I never upgraded the current windows 10 to...
  8. Why after microsoft gave me win 10 free. I build a new computer... Auto Activation says I...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why after microsoft gave me win 10 free. I build a new computer... Auto Activation says I...: I was given windows 10 free by you a long time ago.Did not use it right away.Wanted to stay on 7...Eventually did use it.Did not like it.Reloaded 7...Later reinstalled win 10.I have been hacked a few times.That prompted me to clone my OS. So I have 2 drives with win 10 on it....
  9. Why after microsoft gave me win 10 free. I build a new computer... Auto Activation says I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why after microsoft gave me win 10 free. I build a new computer... Auto Activation says I...: I was given windows 10 free by you a long time ago.Did not use it right away.Wanted to stay on 7...Eventually did use it.Did not like it.Reloaded 7...Later reinstalled win 10.I have been hacked a few times.That prompted me to clone my OS. So I have 2 drives with win 10 on it....
  10. Why after microsoft gave me win 10 free. I build a new computer... Auto Activation says I...