Windows 10: activation again?

Discus and support activation again? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have all forms of MSFS' since FS4, ALL of them. Now i'm limited to 30 mins of fun. bgb!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by roadhwg47, Nov 13, 2019.

1. roadhwg47 Win User

activation again?

I have all forms of MSFS' since FS4, ALL of them. Now i'm limited to 30 mins of fun. bgb!

:)

roadhwg47, Nov 13, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 13, 2019
  4. csatennis Win User

activation again?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

activation again?

1. activation again? - Similar Threads - activation again

2. Hardware Change and Windows Need to Be Activated Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware Change and Windows Need to Be Activated Again: Hello, so I just change my GPU and motherboard recently. After the new upgrade, windows asks me to activate the license again. I've tried to reinsert the serial key on "change" button but it keeps saying that the license is used in another device. Could you help me please?...
  3. Hardware Change and Windows Need to Be Activated Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware Change and Windows Need to Be Activated Again: Hello, so I just change my GPU and motherboard recently. After the new upgrade, windows asks me to activate the license again. I've tried to reinsert the serial key on "change" button but it keeps saying that the license is used in another device. Could you help me please?...
  4. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again: Hi, I've recently been experiencing a problem. My windows randomly deactivate and does not want to activate anymore, I only get the error code "0x80072EE7" when trying to activate it again. I can no longer receive windows updates and i also cannot reset my PC. Please can...
  5. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again: Hi, I've recently been experiencing a problem. My windows randomly deactivate and does not want to activate anymore, I only get the error code "0x80072EE7" when trying to activate it again. I can no longer receive windows updates and i also cannot reset my PC. Please can...
  6. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. if i update my activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 again, will it be activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    if i update my activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 again, will it be activated?: I have got laptop from govt scheme in pakistan recently. windows 10 was installed on it. windows 10 enterprise version was activated on it. i updated my laptop to latest windows 11 version but windows 11 was not activated. actually windows 10 was activated with a product key...
  8. if i update my activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 again, will it be activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i update my activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 again, will it be activated?: I have got laptop from govt scheme in pakistan recently. windows 10 was installed on it. windows 10 enterprise version was activated on it. i updated my laptop to latest windows 11 version but windows 11 was not activated. actually windows 10 was activated with a product key...
  9. if i update my activated windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 again, will it be activated?

10. Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Hardware change but won't activate again: I am having major issues and would like to know if someone can help me as Microsoft doesn't seem to care.I've completely changed hardware/formatted SSD and reinstalled Windows, but whenever I try to activate it by using my MS account that has the license attached to it, it...