Windows 10: activation and licencing issues for MS Access

Discus and support activation and licencing issues for MS Access in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; WHILE IN THE PROCESS OF OPENING MS ACCESS IN MY LAPTOP "POWERED BY WINDOWS 10 HOME" I AM ASKED FOR SIGNING IN WITH MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT, AFTER DOING THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pranav jha, Dec 29, 2018.

1. activation and licencing issues for MS Access

WHILE IN THE PROCESS OF OPENING MS ACCESS IN MY LAPTOP "POWERED BY WINDOWS 10 HOME" I AM ASKED FOR SIGNING IN WITH MY HOTMAIL ACCOUNT, AFTER DOING THE SAME THE SCREE SHOWS THE POPUP/NOTIFICATION THAT "THE PRODUCT WE FOUND IN YOUR ACCOUNT CAN'T BE USED TO ACTIVATE ACCESS

:)

pranav jha, Dec 29, 2018

2. to add "ms access" in open with list when I right click on an

Hi Moideen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to add MS Access in 'Open with' menu in Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Right click on .mdb file, select
    Open with
    click on Choose another app.

2. Look for MS Access from the list, if found, select it and click on
    OK.

3. If not, navigate to More apps > Look for another app on This PC
    and select the MS Access from the list.

4. Then on you can find MS Access default, on Open with
    list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Dec 29, 2018
  3. cereberus Win User
    Linking digital licences to MS Account.

Yeah - that coiuld be the case, but when I was testing with vms, it only ever showed devices that were in your devices.

I worked out a workaround ie. use a different MS account for each licence - maybe not needed, but I can see same device with different OS now as a result.

cereberus, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

activation and licencing issues for MS Access

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

activation and licencing issues for MS Access

1. activation and licencing issues for MS Access - Similar Threads - activation licencing issues

2. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Licence and Activation: My old laptop died but I have the product key for my retail windows license. I cannot use it on my new desktop since its not deactivated on the old device. How can I deactivate it now? The old device is completely inaccessible and the hard disk was wiped out! I dont think it...
  3. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Licence and Activation: My old laptop died but I have the product key for my retail windows license. I cannot use it on my new desktop since its not deactivated on the old device. How can I deactivate it now? The old device is completely inaccessible and the hard disk was wiped out! I dont think it...
  4. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Shortcut to activate cursor in MS Access?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Shortcut to activate cursor in MS Access?: What is the keyboard shortcut to activate the cursor in a highlighted field in MS Access? When I move between fields in table view, the text in the fields is always highlighted in black. What keyboard shortcut do I need to hit in order to 'convert' this highlight into an...
  6. Licencing and Activation

Licencing and Activation: Hi All, I have Dell Inspiron AIO 2320, which has Original version of Windows installed, I was charged extra since it was a genuine version when I bought it, now the motherboard has gone bad and I have purchased a new Desktop, when I tried to use the Windows 10 key (from the...
  7. Windows 10 and licence expiration and activation issues

Windows 10 and licence expiration and activation issues: I got a message saying my Windows licence would expire soon. I updated my Windows. Still getting the same message. Support told me I had to activate Windows. It is activated. Still getting the same message. Why? What's going on? What do I do? Any help appreciated....
  8. activation & licence

activation & licence: my laptop is showing that, your windows licence will expire soon. so, what I supposed to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-licence/d835912e-6325-4941-9afb-8d29f0703342"
  9. Activation and licence

Activation and licence: I bought a acer laptop in 2017 series aspire A577-ACER with a original windows 10 but suddenly in last 2 days its asking to update it again. Please solve this problem...
  10. Windows 10 digital licence activation issues

Windows 10 digital licence activation issues: Good day My hardware sticker indicates that I have a Windows 10 Pro digital license, I installed Windows 10 Pro accordingly. Now when I try activate my digital licence it says that I have a Home Single Language licence and must install correct version. Please advise how...