Windows 10: Activation code for maintenance personas?

Discus and support Activation code for maintenance personas? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Okay, i would really like the possibility to get maintenance serials for each Windows 10 versions. They would be active for 30 days and then you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Manuel85x, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Manuel85x Win User

Activation code for maintenance personas?

Okay, i would really like the possibility to get maintenance serials for each Windows 10 versions.

They would be active for 30 days and then you would need youre main activation code to continue, this maintenance code would reset itself.

Better safe than sorry when it comes to custom desktop pc's.

This would allow you to test youre hardware before you would lock youre main activation code. This could also be a tool for youtubers.

I could buy maybe multiple ones for lets say 10€/piece if i was maintenance persona, just to get multiple computers tested simultaneously.

Technicly you could buy +10 maintenance codes, but that would be already close call to the actual main activation code price, so it would be pointless to try void activation process.

The idea here is that when youre system is ready for live action, then you could use youre main activation code, if you chosen poor motherboard then there is a chance that you loose youre activation code.

This current system is a bit "anti consumer"... take it or leave it kinda deal.

:)

Manuel85x, Jan 2, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jan 2, 2019
  4. tracit99 Win User

Maintenance Activator Task

I posted here about year ago concerning a scheduled task called Maintenance Activator. I still cannot find this task listed in the Task Scheduler or by using schtasks /query in command prompt. Does anyone know about or have any information concerning this task?

Activation code for maintenance personas? [​IMG]

tracit99, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Activation code for maintenance personas? - Similar Threads - Activation code maintenance

2. Maintenance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maintenance: Why does the maintenance in progress flag stay on forever, it seems. how long should it take to complete the process? i am running Windows 8.1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maintenance/f6b0edf7-364a-45fe-a383-4ba9cbd06807
  3. Maintenance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maintenance: Why does the maintenance in progress flag stay on forever, it seems. how long should it take to complete the process? i am running Windows 8.1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maintenance/f6b0edf7-364a-45fe-a383-4ba9cbd06807
  4. Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?: Last night we had an incoming thunderstorm, so I decided to unplug my computer had already shut down. Turned off the PSU & unplugged.Had a little trouble starting up today - inserted Win 10 USB, started up - but it wanted to install... I cancelled, and the computer started up...
  5. Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?: Last night we had an incoming thunderstorm, so I decided to unplug my computer had already shut down. Turned off the PSU & unplugged.Had a little trouble starting up today - inserted Win 10 USB, started up - but it wanted to install... I cancelled, and the computer started up...
  6. Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows Security And Maintenance feature not active

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security And Maintenance feature not active: So of late i realised that windows defender is not active.. i tried turning it on but only to find that i am unable to.. when i searched for security and maintenance in control panel, i found that that feature isn't there at all.. i can i be able to have it back on my...
  8. Maintenance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maintenance: Automatic Maintenance is up to ETA 160 +. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maintenance/bed72cf4-9661-46d5-b3e9-b638eee618a1
  9. Maintenance diagnostic-Error Code Ox80070057

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maintenance diagnostic-Error Code Ox80070057: Every time I go to my control panel and click on run maintenance it says maintenance diagnostic it says Error code-Ox80070057...
  10. Maintenance Activator Task

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Maintenance Activator Task: I posted here about year ago concerning a scheduled task called Maintenance Activator. I still cannot find this task listed in the Task Scheduler or by using schtasks /query in command prompt. Does anyone know about or have any information concerning this task? [img] 41494

Users found this page by searching for:

1. persona 2 activation code