Windows 10: Activation code for new Dell G5

Discus and support Activation code for new Dell G5 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i just realized that i need to activate windows on my new G5 gaming laptop. Im not sure what i need to activate it, and where can i find this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alexalmquist, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Activation code for new Dell G5

Hello,

i just realized that i need to activate windows on my new G5 gaming laptop. Im not sure what i need to activate it, and where can i find this code? i already threw the box away also........

on another note i updated my computer and now everything is HUGE! the task bar at the bottom of the screen is like an inch tall, my fonts are huge, if i open up anything its huge. Idk what is going on. And without my activation code i cant alter display options either?

:)

alexalmquist, Mar 27, 2020

2. I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup

I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup when cortana say lets connected to internet,
    only the option is connect through ethernet cable. Any one got this issue or is that normal ?

There is no this option only ethernet

Activation code for new Dell G5 [​IMG]

Ahmmad Hegazy, Mar 27, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Activation code for new Dell G5

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Activation code for new Dell G5

1. Activation code for new Dell G5 - Similar Threads - Activation code Dell

2. dell g5 windows 11 not booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell g5 windows 11 not booting: Hi, I have a Dell G5 laptop and it's on Windows 11. Suddenly it is not booting, it is stuck on a black screen after Dell logo. I tried turning it off three times to get into the repair screen but nothing come up. It just shows black screen after logo, no repair screen comes...
  3. dell g5 windows 11 not booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell g5 windows 11 not booting: Hi, I have a Dell G5 laptop and it's on Windows 11. Suddenly it is not booting, it is stuck on a black screen after Dell logo. I tried turning it off three times to get into the repair screen but nothing come up. It just shows black screen after logo, no repair screen comes...
  4. WHEA_INTERNAL_ERROR Dell G5 8887

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHEA_INTERNAL_ERROR Dell G5 8887: I booted up the computer this morning and it keeps going into a WHEA_Internal_error in an infinite boot loop. The BSOD happens before the windows screen so i can't get it into safe mode, so we've decided to do a factory reset. The laptop is out of warranty so we can't call...
  5. Dell G5 5505 keeps restarting unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell G5 5505 keeps restarting unexpectedly.: I was playing assetto corsa and it crashed and restarted my computer. Now, sometimes it crashes and other times it actually boots. It scared to do anything on it as I'm paranoid that it might crash again. Plz send methods that keep my data.. submitted by /u/DiegodoesMusic...
  6. Multiple of Random BSOD on Dell G5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple of Random BSOD on Dell G5: Hello, Please i have big problem lately I have many randomly BSOD with caused by Ntoskrnl.exe ! I will join the last 2 Minimum files! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvGr5YVKmHnsgelKEfCAytEEwoR62Q https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvGr5YVKmHnsgelJDC3PEUEHOtyfAg?e=BEb2PQ Can you help...
  7. CPU throttling on Dell G5 5587

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU throttling on Dell G5 5587: CPU throttles to 0.8 GHz when under active use which is not normal (PL1 power limit gets applied, despite the fact that power use doesn't exceed TDP of 45W) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-throttling-on-dell-g5-5587/70729d07-b72f-4beb-9fae-c7d2ba0ecbd0
  8. Dell G5 5587 card drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell G5 5587 card drivers: I installed 1803 and after the setup of all drivers, I took all the updates of windows and its more than I can see every time I got the updates, it contains drivers, when some of them finished and some of them pending, I heard sound like windows hardware insert, and the...
  9. I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup

in Windows 10 Support
    I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup: I got a new laptop dell g5 5587 no WiFi option in the 1st. setup when cortana say lets connected to internet, only the option is connect through ethernet cable. Any one got this issue or is that normal ? 123563
  10. Problems with activation on new dell laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems with activation on new dell laptop: Bought a new dell inspiron laptop came with window 10 home tried to format it and place windows 10 pro in its place but the thing keeps bring up the windows 10 home with the same key . must be in the bios, How can I use my new key to get windows 10 pro installed ? ive tried...