Windows 10: Activation Code not clear on Windows CD

Discus and support Activation Code not clear on Windows CD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new Windows 11 Pro OEM CD, scratched the grey area to get the Activation Code, but unfortunately by mistake I over-scratched the area... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dodo ahmed1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Activation Code not clear on Windows CD

Hi, I bought a new Windows 11 Pro OEM CD, scratched the grey area to get the Activation Code, but unfortunately by mistake I over-scratched the area and 2 digits have been scratched, and I'm unable to activate the windows because I cannot see these 2 digits. is there any way I can get these 2 digits ?. I have the package of the CD and the serial number .

:)

dodo ahmed1, Dec 3, 2023
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Activation Code not clear on Windows CD

Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Activation Code not clear on Windows CD

1. Activation Code not clear on Windows CD - Similar Threads - Activation Code clear

2. Activation Code not clear on Windows CD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Code not clear on Windows CD: Hi, I bought a new Windows 11 Pro OEM CD, scratched the grey area to get the Activation Code, but unfortunately by mistake I over-scratched the area and 2 digits have been scratched, and I'm unable to activate the windows because I cannot see these 2 digits. is there any way...
  3. Cant Read Activation Code On NEW Windows 10 Home CD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant Read Activation Code On NEW Windows 10 Home CD: Good Morning I just purchased a BRAND NEW SEALED Window 10 Home CD and when it asked for CODE i gently rubbed it like it said to reveal the CODE and there was NO code to be found or any writting when i rubbed it off?? How can i get the code now/?Thank yoy...
  4. Cant Read Activation Code On NEW Windows 10 Home CD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Read Activation Code On NEW Windows 10 Home CD: Good Morning I just purchased a BRAND NEW SEALED Window 10 Home CD and when it asked for CODE i gently rubbed it like it said to reveal the CODE and there was NO code to be found or any writting when i rubbed it off?? How can i get the code now/?Thank yoy...
  5. Cant Read Activation Code On NEW Windows 10 Home CD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Children is able to clear activity

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Children is able to clear activity: My children is able to clear any activity from their account before the weekly activity reports sent to parents. They simply log in their account , go to privacy tab and clear the browsing history. So parents are unable to view every activity about the children. Please tell...
  7. windows cd key for activation

windows cd key for activation: hi, can anyone tell me if I installed eng-US version of windows 10.ISO, then can I use eng-GLOBAL cd key to activate windows?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cd-key-for-activation/54622a73-ad9f-46b0-901d-68d813b9fd2c"
  8. How do you clear Activation Code error 0xC004F050?

How do you clear Activation Code error 0xC004F050?: I am getting Activation Code error 0xC004F050. Hw do you clear this code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-clear-activation-code-error-0xc004f050/6b21ad74-b53b-4772-b60f-ab929104632f"
  9. I need the "Activate Windows" cleared

I need the "Activate Windows" cleared: I need the "Activate Windows" cleared on my Windows 10 program. I had the free online upgrade a couple years ago and everything has been fine, until now, and I have that "Activate Windows" "Go to Settings to activate Windows" popup....
  10. Clear Activity History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Activity History in Windows 10: How to: Clear Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10 How to Clear Your Activity History from Cloud in Windows 10 Starting with let you pick up where you left off. Your collected activity history allows you to jump back into what you were doing with apps, docs, or...