Windows 10: activation code

Discus and support activation code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Netflix wants an activation code for my computer where do I find?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RickAlonzo, Dec 19, 2019.

1. activation code

Netflix wants an activation code for my computer where do I find?

:)

RickAlonzo, Dec 19, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Dec 19, 2019
  4. activation code

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

activation code

1. activation code - Similar Threads - activation code

2. I have an activation code but it isn't working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an activation code but it isn't working: [ATTACH] Note that I installed Windows 10 on Mac using "BootCamp Assistant" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-activation-code-but-it-isnt-working/7f948276-bfbb-4dca-a48e-70cb01116fb7
  3. Activation code for new Dell G5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation code for new Dell G5: Hello, i just realized that i need to activate windows on my new G5 gaming laptop. Im not sure what i need to activate it, and where can i find this code? i already threw the box away also........ on another note i updated my computer and now everything is HUGE! the...
  4. Windows 10 will not activate after hardware change Error Code 0x803FA067

Windows 10 will not activate after hardware change Error Code 0x803FA067: Windows 10 will not re-activate after hardware change and the troubleshooting states Error code 0x803FA067. I am running Windows on Parallels 15 and the previous in 2016 undertook a free upgrade for Windows 7. I note that the product keys are different however 'About Windows'...
  5. No Windows activation code

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Windows activation code: I bought a used Windows Gaming PC from eBay and it says I need to activate windows. It is limiting things I can do live streaming, desktop background, some voice calls. it didn't come in its original box and it didn't have any code or anything in it. there is no information...
  6. i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?

i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ?: hi i change my matherbourd and cant use same activation code ? after sighin my microsoft account he ask me for a current password how i got it ??????...
  7. Windows activation error code 0x800705b4

Windows activation error code 0x800705b4: Windows 10 pro reporting not activated error code if i clean install it activates ok, but the image i saved and restored refuses to activate....tried all troubleshooting ideas i could find even an in place upgrade has the same problem, only a clean install activates, need...
  8. W10Pro activation Error Code 0x87e10bcf

W10Pro activation Error Code 0x87e10bcf: Hi friends. After a frustrating 1.5 hours trying to get tech support, still no resolution to this issue. I'm trying to activate windows on this new laptop. Lenovo Thinkpad P53 W10Pro64. New laptop set up. On a network domain. Error Code:0x87e10bcf "something is...
  9. Windows activation, error code 0x8007007B

Windows activation, error code 0x8007007B: My Windows 10 is activated but I got an error code 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-error-code-0x8007007b/70550c4a-698d-4288-a02a-1981b5ef35bf
  10. FSXaccelleration has error code how can i activate

FSXaccelleration has error code how can i activate: fsx accelleraion has error code when installing on new computer how do i activate with my code numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsxaccelleration-has-error-code-how-can-i-activate/ca9daa68-a6e3-49e9-acb6-95ae36e4d49a"