Windows 10: activation do i have to pay for this

Discus and support activation do i have to pay for this in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to activate my win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by {SteveJones}, Feb 15, 2020 at 12:47 AM.

1. activation do i have to pay for this

I need to activate my win 10

:)

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

4. activation do i have to pay for this

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 15, 2020 at 12:49 AM
Thema:

activation do i have to pay for this

1. activation do i have to pay for this - Similar Threads - activation pay

2. windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 activation: Hello all i'm hoping someone can help me with a problem I have I have just changed from intel to AMD so the motherboard and cpu has changed ...I was running windows10 pro with a digital licence linked to my Microsoft id but after changing the hardware windows will not...
  3. Used Laptop fails Windows 10 activation

Used Laptop fails Windows 10 activation: I purchased a used HP laptop from ebay advertised with Windows 10 Pro. When I received the laptop, Windows 10 was not activated even though it had what appeared to be the generic upgrade key ending in 3V66T. When I contacted the seller, they supplied a different key which...
  4. WIN 10 Activation after motherboard change due to failure.

WIN 10 Activation after motherboard change due to failure.: Last year I upgraded from Win 8 to Win 10 free upgrade. I still have original enuine copy of Win 8. On upgrading I did receive a digital licence. Now after changing my motherboard when I try and activate it won't allow me to. As all my software is legal and above board I do...
  5. Windows Activation

Windows Activation: Hi, I recently got a new PC about 2 months ago and it has been going really well, Until about 2 hours ago. I realised that I had a Windows Watermark on the bottom right hand side of my screen due to the fact windows was not activated, Even though I activated it the day I got...
  6. Activate a pre-installed Windows 10

Activate a pre-installed Windows 10: Hello, I have bought a new laptop Acer Aspire 5, which running by Windows 10 S. When I open the settings page it shows the following message; YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS BEFORE YOU CAN PERSONLISE YOUR PC. How I can find the activation key? Thank you very much for...
  7. After windows security update, multiple “active” torjans were detected in what I’ve found...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After windows security update, multiple “active” torjans were detected in what I’ve found...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ladytorrens [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f79nlq/after_windows_security_update_multiple_active/
  8. Windows 10 cannot be activated

Windows 10 cannot be activated: I bought a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home edition for my mother for Christmas. It was working fine when I started to use it, but now it's asking me to activate, and when I try to do so it gives a message "We can't activate Windows on this device at the moment. You can try...
  9. Windows 10 Pro keeps losing activation. Microsoft wants me to pay to see if they can fix it.

Windows 10 Pro keeps losing activation. Microsoft wants me to pay to see if they can fix it.: I updated to Windows 10 Pro using a MSDN (I had purchased this subscription) license key for Windows 7 Ultimate. The activation and installation works fine, no errors. But... The Activate Windows notification pops up. If I go to the Activation Panel in settings and...
  10. why do i need too pay 119 dollars for a activation

why do i need too pay 119 dollars for a activation: why please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-too-pay-119-dollars-for-a-activation/3a0c2e33-4a73-47e8-a05c-f2ebbb3d0fa6"