Windows 10: activation do i have to pay for this

Discus and support activation do i have to pay for this in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to activate my win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by {SteveJones}, Feb 15, 2020 at 12:47 AM.

1. activation do i have to pay for this

I need to activate my win 10

:)

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

3. Juzar_Ali Win User
    activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

4. activation do i have to pay for this

Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 15, 2020 at 12:49 AM
Thema:

activation do i have to pay for this

1. activation do i have to pay for this - Similar Threads - activation pay

2. How do I activate Bluetooth? It does not show up in my activity center and there is no...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I activate Bluetooth? It does not show up in my activity center and there is no...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sean_Owe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f62ath/how_do_i_activate_bluetooth_it_does_not_show_up/
  3. how do I completely uninstall spotify from windows apps? Windows tells me to activate...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do I completely uninstall spotify from windows apps? Windows tells me to activate...: I can't believe Microsoft takes so much control away from the user. I don't want your Microsoft Spotify app. I want the app from Spotify's website. I can totally understand why people pirate your OS now, you don't care about the user at all. It is so frustrating to deal with...
  4. Cannot activate Windows using Retail Key from My broken PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate Windows using Retail Key from My broken PC: Hello. I cant activate after fresh win10 installation after hardware change mobo, cpu, memory. I was annoyed, I bought another key, activated. Now my brother want to install win10 - completed but there is a problem with activation. I gave him this old - unused key and he...
  5. Microsoft 365 activation with Built PC

Microsoft 365 activation with Built PC: Hey everyone i currently am doing work for a non profit that has an microsoft 365 subscription. we recently bulit a PC and would like to Join it is there a windows install iso to do this? it says the subscription comes with windows but when i installed it would not activate....
  6. Activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Windows 10: So today i built a new computer since my old system was outdated and i used imaging software to transfer data and files from the old hard drive Which had windows 10 activated and it was a free upgrade from windows 8.1 to the new one. As i loaded into my PC it said i had to...
  7. Is it possible to embed a small excel spreadsheet file permanently/active into my desktop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to embed a small excel spreadsheet file permanently/active into my desktop...: Say I have a very simple spreadsheet file with 3 lines only. A1 cell is I enter whatever number. B1 has a function/formula that outputs a different number depending on whatever I enter into A1. C1 same thing different formula. I want this to be embedded 24/7 in a small...
  8. Activation is Hot Garbage - BIOS Apparently Kills It

Activation is Hot Garbage - BIOS Apparently Kills It: Had a BIOS update for a dual BIOS single CPU equipped motherboard, no biggie - The Master I kept as the original 16xx and I updated the Slave now 3006, but now, no matter what BIOS I boot from, Windows refuses to activate even though I've been using the exact same hardware in...
  9. Windows 10 Pro keeps losing activation. Microsoft wants me to pay to see if they can fix it.

Windows 10 Pro keeps losing activation. Microsoft wants me to pay to see if they can fix it.: I updated to Windows 10 Pro using a MSDN (I had purchased this subscription) license key for Windows 7 Ultimate. The activation and installation works fine, no errors. But... The Activate Windows notification pops up. If I go to the Activation Panel in settings and...
  10. why do i need too pay 119 dollars for a activation

why do i need too pay 119 dollars for a activation: why please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-too-pay-119-dollars-for-a-activation/3a0c2e33-4a73-47e8-a05c-f2ebbb3d0fa6"