Windows 10: activation error 0XC004F213

Discus and support activation error 0XC004F213 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i had a valid digital license and linked my hotmail. my computer was broken few weeks ago and i changed the motherboard, and now it have activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ken929, Jun 12, 2022.

1. ken929 Win User

activation error 0XC004F213

i had a valid digital license and linked my hotmail. my computer was broken few weeks ago and i changed the motherboard, and now it have activation error 0XC004F213 .tried the troubleshoot and didnt work.can anyone help?

:)

ken929, Jun 12, 2022

2. 0xC004F213 error on activation after switching to a new hardware

Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213 – Windows activation assists you to verify that your copy of windows is genuine. Windows is the part of Microsoft which always come up with the latest versions. To avail the amazing features of latest window version
    a user need to upgrade it. And while upgrading most of the users have to deal with Windows common errors. In general, there are many errors but today in this blog section we will provide you with the solution for Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213.

Step By Step Guide to Fix Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213

Solution1: Buy the Product Key

This one is the most efficient way to troubleshoot your Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213. Below listed are following steps that you can perform manually:

The first thing you need to do is click on the Start button and open Settings.

Then, click on Update and Security and go to Activation.

Select “Go to Microsoft Office Store”.

After that, you will have the option of a New Window License.

Click on that fill the requested details.

After you got your new license go back to Update and Security.

Now you have to tap on Activation and then click on “Edit Product Key”.

Lastly, you only need to update with a new key.

Solution 2: Restore Activation Token

It is quite essential to reconstruct the activation token file and try again. Following are the steps:

Firstly click on my computer and then go to local disk C.

After that on the local disk C, move on to Windows.

Choose System32 and select SPP.

Go to the Store when you see PP and then click on 2.0. C is the system drive where you have installed windows. In case you have installed in another drive then go there.

Solution 3: Activate Windows By Giving Command

In this process, you can try to activate Windows by using the command. Below are the steps:

First of all click on the Start button and go Cmd.

Afterwards right click on the Command prompt and choose Run as administrator.

Now you have to enter the below-mentioned commands

slmgr.vbs.ipk <product key>

slmgr.vbs/ato

Solution 4: Perform the System File Checker Command

The Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f213 occur because of an internal error on your computer. In this situation restoring the problematic system files may lead to an error on your computer. In order to run it, you must run the system file checker command:

Below given are the steps to perform this solution:

First of all click on the Start button

Then, in the search bar type Cmd.

Right click on the Cmd and choose run as administrator.

After that type sfc/scannow and hit the enter button. Wait for a moment until the process is complete.

EliasFernando, Jun 12, 2022
  3. windows not activated error--0xC004F213

Got a new pc and got the error 0xc004f213

---------------------------------------------

Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.450)

--------------------------------------------

>command prompt;> slmgr /xpr ;

windows is in notification mode\

------------------------------------

>slmgr /dli

Name: Windows(R),Core edition

Description:Windows(R) Operating system,OEM_DM channel

License Status: Notification

Notification Reason:0xc004f034-----------------------------------------------------

what should i do to activate windows

oscar gabrielmontaño espinoza, Jun 12, 2022
  4. selectio Win User

0xC004F213 error on activation after switching to a new hardware

0xC004F213 error on activation after switching to a new hardware. I just installed a new M.2 SSD on a new pc. Previously had some problems on the pc so i installed the windwos on an old SSD and then after figuring out the problem just reinstalled on the
    new M.2 NVME SSD. Now i get this activation error and the troubleshooter doesnot help at all :/ Please help

selectio, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

1. activation error 0XC004F213 - Similar Threads - activation error 0XC004F213

2. Error 0xC004F213 in Windows activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xC004F213 in Windows activation: I`ve changed my pc parts and cant activate Windows now.Activation troubleshooter says "Your copy of Windows could not be activated because the digital license for this device has already been used to reactivate Windows."I`ve deleted my previous pc from Microsoft account, but...
  3. Error 0xC004F213 in Windows activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0xC004F213 in Windows activation: I`ve changed my pc parts and cant activate Windows now.Activation troubleshooter says "Your copy of Windows could not be activated because the digital license for this device has already been used to reactivate Windows."I`ve deleted my previous pc from Microsoft account, but...
  4. Error 0xC004F213 in Windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. activation error 0XC004F213

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation error 0XC004F213: i had a valid digital license and linked my hotmail. my computer was broken few weeks ago and i changed the motherboard, and now it have activation error 0XC004F213 .tried the troubleshoot and didnt work.can anyone help?...
  6. activation error 0XC004F213

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation error 0XC004F213: i had a valid digital license and linked my hotmail. my computer was broken few weeks ago and i changed the motherboard, and now it have activation error 0XC004F213 .tried the troubleshoot and didnt work.can anyone help?...
  7. Error 0xC004F213 Windows 10 Pro not activating

Error 0xC004F213 Windows 10 Pro not activating: Hello, Recently purchased windows 10 pro from game store so no product key. I've already tried trouble shoot and it says not able to activate still. It was giving me the same issue when I had purchased windows 10 but restarting my computer seemed to help that time, I tried...
  8. Error 0xC004F213 Windows 10 Enterprise not activating

Error 0xC004F213 Windows 10 Enterprise not activating: Hello, Recently purchased windows 10 pro from game store so no product key. I've already tried trouble shoot and it says not able to activate still. It was giving me the same issue when I had purchased windows 10 but restarting my computer seemed to help that time, I tried...
  9. windows not activated error--0xC004F213

windows not activated error--0xC004F213: Got a new pc and got the error 0xc004f213 --------------------------------------------- Version 2004 OS Build 19041.450 -------------------------------------------- >command prompt;> slmgr /xpr ; windows is in notification mode\ ------------------------------------...
  10. Windows activation error 0xC004F213 after upgrade to pro

Windows activation error 0xC004F213 after upgrade to pro: I had windows 10 home activated with digital license on my computer. Then I upgraded to window 10 pro from Microsoft store for 99$. But when I clicked Install, installation failed. So I rebooted my computer and checked windows activation, it is saying Windows 10 Enterprise...