Windows 10: Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number...

Discus and support Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number does not respond.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KathrynKress, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number...

Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number does not respond.

:)

KathrynKress, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Ben Voigt Win User

Is it possible to use a Windows 10 product key to activate a Windows 7 installation?

According to Microsoft, you can't use your Windows 10 keys. You will have to call Activation Support, provide proof that you have a license with downgrade rights, and they will provide a response to the activation challenge that will result in a one-time activation of an install.

Source: Device Partner Center

Ben Voigt, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Feb 22, 2020
  4. RK1997 Win User

Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number...

Using the current device's product key on my another device.

Hello,
    I tried this before. On newer PC, activation was unsuccessful.

RK1997, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number...

1. Activation Error 0xC004FC03 product key used on another device. PC locked up. Phone number... - Similar Threads - Activation Error 0xC004FC03

2. Windows code says "Product key used on another device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows code says "Product key used on another device": I tried to activate windows 11 Pro N using 11 Pro I dont know why i selected 11 pro N without knowing the difference when i installed windows on my new pc a few days ago then i was told i couldnt do that so i just did a clean install of windows. In the new install, the dark...
  3. Windows code says "Product key used on another device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows code says "Product key used on another device": I tried to activate windows 11 Pro N using 11 Pro I dont know why i selected 11 pro N without knowing the difference when i installed windows on my new pc a few days ago then i was told i couldnt do that so i just did a clean install of windows. In the new install, the dark...
  4. Product Key says it is being used on another device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key says it is being used on another device?: Hi, I have had my computer for 4+ years, I recently got a new motherboard and CPU and re-installed windows, but was having issues with my PC bluescreening, and after running tests assumed my motherboard was no good. Just yesterday I got a new one, and obviously, my PC is...
  5. Activation of Windows 10 for Another PC without product key

Activation of Windows 10 for Another PC without product key: Im planning to build a pc and plan on using Windows 10, the downloadable one. But I heard it works for one month before asking for product key for activation. Im planning to download from a laptop onto a flashdrive and boot the pc from usb. Is there anything I can do about...
  6. Windows activation key used on another device

Windows activation key used on another device: I recently installed windows 10 on a virtual machine, and used my activation key on it and it worked fine. I then deleted it, made another, activated windows and it r was fine. I libked it with an ms account, and then I deleted the vm. Now, on the new one, it says i am using...
  7. Window 10 on a Mac - can't activate because product key was already used on another device...

Window 10 on a Mac - can't activate because product key was already used on another device...: I had to update Parallels on my Mac, and then reload Windows 10. I type in the Product Key from my purchase of Windows 10 and it says "We can't activate Windows on this device because the product key was already used on another device." And tells me to purchase it. I...
  8. error code 0xc004fc03

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error code 0xc004fc03: error code 0xc004fc03 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc004fc03/de484134-5952-4ef7-a6dc-ab52c79f053c"
  9. Can't activate Windows because "the product key was already used on another device".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate Windows because "the product key was already used on another device".: I don't know what else to say here. I recently got the latest version of Windows 10 and I haven't had Windows 10 activated for a while. After resetting for the first time which was a year ago, I found that I was unable to activate windows again on this device because it was...
  10. Using the current device's product key on my another device.

Using the current device's product key on my another device.: Hello, My 6 year old PC has Windows 10 PRO (Retail License). It came with Windows 7 Home which also was successfully upgraded to Windows 10 Home (OEM License). Now, I have bought a new PC which came with Windows 10 Home. How do I use my retail PRO product key in my new laptop...